Chapter Seventeen

3 Month Later, Jennifer

Today me and Jason were gonna have a movie day. All the guys had went back to Las Vegas to handle gang stuff, which Jason didn't want to do. I sat down on the sofa and Jason pulled out a draw which had, what looked to be, hundreds of DVD's inside.

"Which one?" Jason asked. I shrugged.

"What you got?"

"Horror's, comedies...." Jason trailed off.

"Save the horrors for tonight, comedy." I said. 

"Which one?" He asked.

"Grown ups or something." He pulled out a DVD, put it in the DVD player and pressed play.

I checked my phone, 9:53pm.

"Horror again?" Jason asked smirking at me. I slowly nodded my head. I couldn't see what DVD he put in but before I knew it, I was hiding in his chest on the scary parts in paranormal activity 4.

"That shit was scary!" I said standing up and walking into the kitchen to put my glass away.

"Boo!" Jason screamed behind me, causing me to scream. I hate scary movies, I only watch them when im with friends, or in this case boyfriend.

It was way past midnight. Jason scooped me up in his arms and carried me to out bedroom. He placed me on the bed and walked over to his closet. I walked over to mine and pulled out my warm pajamas. It was winter so it was pretty cold. Jason walked into the bathroom with some sweats and a long sleeve top. I snuggled myself into the quilts and Jason soon joined.

"Night babe." Jason said, kissing my cheek.

"Night Jase." I replied, before closing my eyes and letting myself fall into a deep sleep.