Chapter Seventy

Vote and comment for faster updates!

Jason

I was awoken by a noise coming from downstairs. I quickly shot up checking on Jen then Alex. Grabbing my gun I headed downstairs, making sure I had locked Alex's and mine and Jen's room so no one could get in. I silently crept into the living room, no sign of everyone. I did the same with all of the other rooms before finally the kitchen. I poked my head around the door seeing two members of a different gang. How the fuck did they get in my house?! The alarms should have went off!

"No we aren't doing anything to McCann Derek! Boss said see if its true about him having a son. If so, boss said we had to take him." One mumbled to another. Derek Parks and Riley Tatum. Derek noticed me out of the corner of his eye making him gasp.

"McCann." He said trying to act confident even though it was obvious that he was scared. I chuckled at his stupidity.

"Parks, Tatum." I said calling them by their last names. "I hate to break it to you but your little plan has been ruined." I said. Both of them smirked and their eyes quickly changed direction to behind me. I'm guessing their boss or another one of their gang members is in the house.

"You should remember to lock your windows McCann." Riley stated.

"You should remember to make sure your enemies aren't around when you talk about your plan." I replied back.

"He knows the plan?" Someone said from behind me. I turned around and saw a guy I didnt know.

"And you are?" I asked.

"You don't have to know, it's non of your concern." He replied smirking.

"You might aswell just tell me. I'm going to kill you anyway." I smirked back at him. His face turned into pure shock.

"Well McCann tell us. Is it true you have a son? You might aswell just tell us considering you're going to kill us."

"I'm not that stupid. Any last words?" I said to each of them.

"I hope your son dies." Sick Bastard! I growled and shot Derek and the other guy leaving me with Riley.

"You're a sick bastard you know that right?"

"I know, It's fun doing what I do best." I let out a sarcastic laugh. I grabbed him tight by the throat and shoved him against the wall.

"You're going to die a very painfull death." I said emphasising the word very. He had a look of terror on his face. I opened the door and grabbed one of the kitchen knives before jabbing it into his thigh. I kneed him hard in the balls, making him double over in pain. I threw an upcut punch at his face, making it jerk up. His nose and lip was bleeding, not to mention where I stabbed him. He groaned loudly.

"McCann I didn't mean it."

"Does it look like I give a fuck?" I spat. "You know what you aren't worth it." I picked up my gun again and shot him in the head and chest. Three dead bodies in my kitchen, just great. I jogged back upstairs and unlocked the door. Jen was curled up in a ball on the bed.

"What's happening down there?" She asked panicked.

"Just some guys."

"What did they want?" She asked.

"Nothing." I'm obviously not going to tell her they were planning on taking Alex, she'll fucking leave me again. I grabbed my phone and called Jake, he's only in the gang because he can get rid of bodies.

"Jake my house, hurry." I said, well more like demanded. He replied with a simple okay before hanging up.

"Jason tell me whats going on!" Jen demanded.

"Baby. Everything's fine. Okay?" I asked kissing her forhead. She sighed before nodding. She walked out the room and headed towards Alex's.

"JASON!" I heard her scream. I sprinted to Alex's room, as fast as I can. There was Daniel, the leader of the gang holding Alex.

"Wow, you always seem to kill the people closest to me." I mentally rolled my eyes. "So this is the kid?" He asked bouncing Alex in his arms. He grabbed out his gun. I looked at Jen and saw tears flowing down her cheek.

"Leave him alone!" I replied. He growled loudly before firing at me. I felt a sharp pain in my chest.

"JASON!" Jen yelled grabbing onto my arm before I collapsed in pain. Daniel tried to climb out the window but I shot him in the leg making him fall back and into the room. I rushed over as fast as I could and snatched Alex away from him. I shot him straight in the heart before putting Alex down and dropping to the floor in pain.

"Jason are you okay?!" Jen asked running over to me. I groaned.

"Call Jaden. Tell him to call the gangs doctor."

Poor Jase!! 

Unfortunately, this story only has a few more chapters left, but there is a sequel!! 

Remember to vote and comment (: