Chapter Twenty Six

Jennifer

I headed down the stairs after getting ready and unpacking mine and Jason's clothes. I smelt pancakes, YUM! I walked into the kitchen and saw Jason plating them up. He handed a plate to me.

"Morning gorgeous!" He said.

"Morning handsome." I replied back. We walked into the living room and sat on the sofa, turning on the TV. We were flicking through some channels when the news came on and there was a picture of my on the screen. Jason stopped at the channel immediately.

"A small station in Las Vegas said they had Jennifer Lawrence and Jason McCann in their custody yesterday, but they escaped. After returning to the place they were found orginially, they were not there, and neither were any of their belongings. Officers have determined that Miss Lawrence was kidnapped by Jason McCann and they have been with each other ever since, but one thing the police were shocked to find, was that they were boyfriend and girlfriend. Her mother and father talked with us earlier.

"So Mr and Mrs Lawrence, what do you think about your daughters kidnapping, and Jason McCann?"

"We're so upset, we loved our daughter dearly." I shook my head. "We hope that Jason McCann will be found and jailed for life, with the key thrown away. People like him don't deserve a life." I grabbed the remote out of Jason's hand and turned the TV off altogether. He sighed.

"I thought you said they beat you?" He asked.

"Do you want to see the scar on my back again?" I asked him smartly. The first time I showed him he was gobsmacked. It was when my dad threw a vase at me and it cut right down my back, but it's fading now. He shook his head. I continued eating my pancakes before heading upstairs to do something. I just wanted to get out of the room, it was awkward between me and Jason. I sighed and laid down on the bed before I heard Jason's voice.

"Do you want to go shopping?" He shouted. I got up off the bed, grabbed my hand bag and headed downstairs. He kissed me, smiling into the kiss, making me smile back. He interwined our fingers and we headed to the car.

*At the mall, Jennifer*

I was looking around at the dresses in Hollister when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around and saw two big police officers standing behind me.

"Jennifer Lawrence, you're under arrest, do you understand what for?" He asked attaching handcuffs. I groaned, not again. "And you will be going back to your parents."

That just made my whole world collapse..