Epilogue

*5 years later*

So, its been 5 years. I'm 24, Jason is 25. Alex? He's grown so much. He's five, turning six this year. He's hardly changed. Still obsessed with his toy cars and spiderman. He broke his wrist last year and got a red cast, then asked Jason to draw a spider on it. He's too cute. Me and Jason also had a daughter.

Lydianna Rosalin McCann. She's three on August 20th. She's a little sweetheart, and such a daddy's girl. She's quiet and sweet, its impossible not to love her.

And me and Jason are also having another baby girl. We've already decided on her name. Jadelynn Marissa McCann. I'm eight month pregnant, so she's due anytime soon. Jason takes such good care of me, and he won't even let me pick up the phone incase I 'hurt myself.' He's the best husband anyone can ask for.

Me and Jason? Amazing. We hardly ever fight anymore, and if we do, it's always over something stupid, and we make up within days. He still is the leader of the gang, but he bearly ever goes out. He always gets his gang to do it for him. We still live in the same house but Jason really upped the security. He's so protective over all of us.

Jess and Jaden? Married and Jess is expecting a baby girl in 5 month time. We're all quite excited.

Carly is engaged to Mason.

Rach is still single. But she did have a 2 year relationship with Zac, one of her old friends.

Derek married Brooke, a girl from the gang.

Everyone else is either in a relationship or single.

My life has had it's up's and down's. From having that huge fight with Jason to having Alex and Lydianna and soon enough, Jadelynn. I cant wait till I have my second babygirl, and Jess has hers.

My life is absolutely perfect..

And its only going to get better.

Just a short little epilogue to finish the book. 

Please read the next note, I need opinions on whether or not to post a sequel!!x