*.~ Chapter Two: That Day ~.*

♡ ♡ ♡

The blonde's eyes peered over the crowd, desperate to find his friends through them. There wasn't any sight of them so far.

"Armin." His grandfather spoke to him, making his head turn down at him. "You best have a seat."

"I will. Just keeping an eye out for my friends." He said before looking back at the crowd. Armin looked back up seeing three familiar figures with Hannes. "There they are!"

He was about to wave when he noticed the dark traumatized faces on you and Eren's face, along with Mikasa's hesitant expression. "Eren... Y/n..." He said, looking at your expressions that were full of despair. (Istg if one of yall mention Junko-😭)

As his arm lowered by his side, he watched them board the boat. "I wouldn't try to call out just now." He hears his grandfather say. "Give 'em their space. God only knows what they've just seen."

Armin glanced over his shoulder at his grandpa and his words.

You sat next to a dazed-out Eren. With your head in your knees, you kept hearing the yelling of the citizens desperate to get on the boat. There were parents pleading that their precious children go on board at the least.

It was painful to hear.

Then you could hear the thuds from people trying to jump onto the fleeing boat, which was the last one. A huge thud from the district made you look up with red eyes, which you assuming were the cannons.

As you looked up at the gate, you saw a strange Titan. It wasn't covered in skin, no; but it was like an armored 'knight' in a fairytale. It smashed through the gate, leaving a whole for the Titans to go through. You just witnessed your home get destroyed.

Eren started to remember how he never listened to his mother. How he never got to say a last 'I love you' to her. The only person he had was you; his sister.

You felt Eren's weight disappear as he sat up and started walking. Looking up at him, he started to walk to the edge of the boat with clenched fists.

"Eren, where are you..?" You muttered, standing up from where you were.

Armin set a hand on his shoulder. "What's wrong? You see something?" His hand was pushed off his shoulder.