~.* Chapter Forty-Eight: Eren. *.~

a/n: SERIOUS update

a/n: SERIOUS update. So I intentionally wanted to wait until the rest of the manga is animated and the next part of season 4 doesn't come out until November. 4th.. SO AS COMPENSATION!!! I've released Flower Girl Rewritten! Updates will be weekly still so check out the rewrite on my main page if you'd like. <3

Enjoy! See you later!

♡ ♡ ♡

It was time to discuss how to take down Eren. Armin sat himself on the floor with a piece of chalk. On the floor of the flying boat, he drew the skeleton-looking Titan with a rather big hump on the back part. The scale of this Titan was huge.

"Is this roughly the shape of the Founding Titan?" the blond commander asked Pieck and Levi as they were able to get a good glimpse of the Founding Titan themselves.

Pieck rested her arms on her legs, hunched over. "Yes. Though, I didn't get a great look at it."

Next to her was Levi who sat with his arms crossed. "Basically, it's a huge humongous bundle of bones that moves like an insect."

"If it's like a normal Titan, Eren would be in the neck near the head," the Cart Titan holder assumed, eyes nearly dragging down.

"Given the War Hammer's abilities, that's not guaranteed."

That was another problem that you had to solve. Eren could be controlling that monster from anywhere in that bundle of bones. That news made you feel a hard pang in the chest. The chances of succeeding were extremely low, but it was better than nothing.

"In other words, we don't know which part Eren is in," Armin concluded.

Pieck suggested that since Armin possesses the Colossal Titan, blowing the whole thing away may have to be necessary. He'd have to do the same thing he did back at Liberio's port. It was quite the plan, in your opinion. But Armin said he'd do that after trying to talk with Eren as a last resort.

"Eren has the power to affect all Titans and Eldians," he spoke again. "Yet, the ability to use our Titan powers remains unchanged."

Pieck's eyes widened at the same time yours did. "You mean Eren is purposely giving us free rein?"

"Exactly. He's letting us act freely. As if to test how we respond to what he's doing."