*.~ Chapter Six: Trost Attack ~.*

♡ ♡ ♡

Eren trotted ahead of you with a smile, along with Mikasa following behind. "Eren, wait up!" You called out to him as you went after the two of them. Armin followed behind you as you made your way through the crowd.

"Heads up!" A commoner shouted. "The main unit of the Scout Regiment is back!"

"That's right, Commander Erwin!" Another said. "Did ya give those ugly bastards a thrashing?"

Your mouth made an 'o' shape in amazement, watching the Scouts make their way through the streets. Armin and Eren had their mouths open in a smile. "Look! It's Captain Levi!"

Looking over at the Captain, his eyes were rolled to the side. "They say he's like an entire brigade unto himself!" One of the commoners stated.

Everybody had smiles on their faces, and they were all in amazement and admiration. "Feel how excited everybody is?" Eren said with the same smile. "It's like the crowd just has a different energy now."

"Well, we are going on five years without incident." Hannah said behind you with a smile. She had red-brown hair and freckles on her cheeks. "Seems like a good omen."

Beside her stood Franz, her 'lover' as it looked like prior to this. "You should check out all the cannon upgrades." The tall man said. "The sight alone oughta be enough to scare 'em off!"

Hannah smiled up at him. "That's the truth!"

You noticed Eren's sudden change in his expression, a fist up in front of him. "You in denial 'cause you're a couple? What's that about?" He said all so suddenly, making the two blush.

"Eren, where did that come from?" You questioned with a raised eyebrow.

Hannah looked away, waving her hand at Eren. "Whoa whoa whoa! This isn't what it looks like, okay?!" She said in a flustered tone. 

Franz put his arm in front of his mouth with a slight blush. "Knock it off, man! It's embarrassing!"

Eren shook with an angry expression, while Armin let out a laugh.

"Hey hey, lookie here!" You hear a familiar voice call out to you.

The four of you looked over to where the voice came from, seeing two Garrison soldiers. One being Hannes with a kind smile. You all looked up at him with a smile.