*.~ Chapter Seventeen: Burgeon~.*

a/n: Bianca can be either Bianka or Bianca

a/n: Bianca can be either Bianka or Bianca. there will be more Bianca content 

♡ ♡ ♡

The Warriors walked along the wall where in the distance were three figures, one being quite unfamiliar to the female Warrior. Last time she had saw them was back when she were younger, but the only one she didn't see was her own sister.

Bertholdt looked at Ymir as she reached out to the sky. Bianca saw the lady staring up to the sky, making her question what had happened.

"Hey," the blonde girl said in a directed tone. "Long time no see I guess."

Reiner and Bertholdt looked up at her with spaced-out expressions. "Bianca, and..." Bertholdt jumped out of his depressive phase, pausing his sentence. "Zeke."

Zeke emerged from behind her, holding a hand up in a simple manner. "Seems you two really need to catch us up on this. But first," he looked down at Ymir, "We'll need to do somethin' about her."

Ymir sighed, wiping the lingering tears on her lashes. "Fine by me. Go for it."

There was a distant sound of footsteps approaching along the wall, which was the Cart Titan. Bianca looked behind her shoulder to see Pieck in her Titan form. The Warriors were to take the Jaw from Ymir by the usual practice of handing down the Titans.

Bianca looked out at the green plains, seeing where the ship was. There were birds in the sky, flying over the sea which shined a beautiful blue.

As the three young Warriors Reiner, Bertholdt, and Bianca walked inside the ship, Bianca needed to know. "Hey, you two."

The two taller boys looked at her. "No, Annie's still inside the walls if you're asking." Reiner answered immediately.

Bianca let out a disappointed breath. "I know," she scoffed, "but I just want you to know that I'm not leaving until I get her back. Anyone who tries to stop me will get this to the neck." She held her ring in front of her with her blade out.

"I'm still worried, though." Bertholdt stated as he looked towards Reiner. "As much as [Name] said, I still don't believe that Annie's getting tortured. She wouldn't say that since she was close with Annie."