*.~ Chapter Twenty-Six: A Decided Fate ~.*

a/n: I did change a few things in this chapter from what I origninally planned, but it doesn't affect the whole story

a/n: I did change a few things in this chapter from what I origninally planned, but it doesn't affect the whole story. also planning on proofreading this chapter in a few days cus i dont really like how i wrote this😭

♡ ♡ ♡

It was like your muscles went limp for a second, feeling yourself get kicked off and landing on your back. You got up and tried to injure her in some way before Bertholdt snatched her away from your grasp.

You watched them fly away from the area, Mikasa shouting out to not go. "There's no telling when he'll choose to transform," she explained to the both of you. "If we don't keep out distance, we'll just get caught in the explosion."

"I don't think Bertholdt intends to do that just yet," Armin contradicts her. "He must've seen how badly wounded Reiner is. Along with that, Bianca's also with him so I expect him to drop her somewhere."

Looking down at your blade, you see the reflection of your face as you listened to Armin's thought process. "Transforming now would be unwise and kill them both. Our best bet is to take Reiner hostage. If we can, we could also probably get Bianca too and fight Bertholdt with our blades."

"They definitely already have a plan," you spoke, getting up from the roof. "They were quick to escape us, so they had something in mind."

Mikasa nodded, rubbing her arm that was covered by armor. "Not only that, he seemed more determined than before. Almost like an entirely different person."

"Yeah. I saw it, too," Armin agreed. At the side of your eye, a bright light emerged from over the roofs of numerous houses, near where Reiner was. It must've been Bianca, but what role does she have at the moment? It was something that was bumming you out, but hell...

You already knew that the Scouts would die. You saw it when you touched Bianca. But how are you sure that the vision wasn't going to decieve you?

"You're zoning out," Mikasa shook your shoulder, waking you up from your trance. "Is something on your mind?"

Nodding, you decided that you should tell the group what you saw. "It's--"

"We should get out of Bertholdt's transformation radius," she interrupted you, running. "You never know when he will transform, so you could talk about it later."

Armin and you followed Mikasa right up to when Bertholdt had transformed. She pulled you behind a house as the strong hot wind blew everything down the street. After trying to survive during his transformation, you managed to reunite with the others.