*.~ Chapter Thirty-Two: Transformation ~.*

RIP my motivation </3 short chapter oops-- ALSO i had to rewrite this bc everything did NOT stick to me for some reason😭 im really lacking motivation since i got back into making edits recently and I've been having a Persona 5 phase

RIP my motivation </3 short chapter oops-- ALSO i had to rewrite this bc everything did NOT stick to me for some reason😭 im really lacking motivation since i got back into making edits recently and I've been having a Persona 5 phase... may or not make a book idk

I apologize in advance and I hope I can get this and the other book done before my motivation for AOT books runs out :))

♡ ♡ ♡

You wondered what it was like to transform into a Titan. The way the muscles would form out of nowhere and stick to your skin would be stuck in your mind as you walked into the middle of an empty field with multiple soldiers on standby. According to Hange, if you're anything like Eren, the first transformation would be an uncontrollable fit of rage.

Hange put up a hand to signal that you were in a good spot so you stopped. In your hand was a blade so you could trigger the transformation.

"Start whenever you're ready! Push away those worries!" Hange encouraged you from a distance with their fists in the air. A few feet away from them were your dear comrades, who were also there to root you on.

"Oh!" The titan-obsessed called out to you again, "Remember, have a specific goal to focus on! That's one of the most important things to remember when transforming!"

Giving them a hesitant nod, you put the sharp blade in your palm, feeling it just on the top of your skin. Maybe you should do a small prick-- the way Armin recommends. Or bite your hand like Eren, which Hange would definetly call you both something along the lines of "The Biting Jaegers."

Yeah Armin's suggestion sounded WAY better, but...

I'm thinking way too much on this, you thought to yourself before taking a deep breath.

Before you could even process it, you cut your whole palm with one swift movement. It wasn't long before yellow light blinded you.

The next thing you knew, you were covered in a blanket as you stared up into the peak of the tent. The transformation didn't have any serious effect on you and your memories luckily. Sitting up in bed was no issue for you.

"How're you feeling?" You hear Armin's voice right next to you, who was sitting at the side of your bed. "Are you feeling odd in any way? Commander is still writing up what happened."

Giving him a smile, you shook your head. "I'm fine. I'm not in a coma so I should be alright. Did Commander Hange get the results they wanted yet?"

The blond nodded. "They seemed happy about it after Captain Levi cut your Titan down. If Captain wasn't there, your transformation would've ultimately been just like Eren back in the Trost incident."

Ah, the battle of Trost. Those days brought back some memories that you wish you hadn't remembered. It's been a year since your Cadet Comrades had fallen in battle like Mina, Thomas, and Marco.

"We've got three titan shifters now and we're working with volunteers... Things seem to be going smoothly. Anyway, I wanted to ask you..." Armin paused for a second as he adjusted his sleeve. "We're heading back inside the walls for a bit in about 5 days and we were planning on having an outing. Assuming your training with Captain Levi won't interfere..."

You weren't completely sure when your training with Captain would start so you'd probably need to ask him. Surely he'd let you, right?

"I think he would. Haven't heard anything from him yet regarding training," you explained. "I'm sure he would."

After being released, Hange had informed you that the experiment was a success and that your next session with her would be a week from now. Along with that, your training with Captain would start on the following day. All of that combined with your general training with the other soldiers would make you quite the busy woman, but you'll get more stronger so you could protect those closest to you.

...and to make sure you can survive yourself, of course.