~.* Chapter Forty-Six: After Hours *.~

CW: Impalement, burns, gore-ish, suicide mention implied, then comes implied sexual content

(Yeah, weird combo of warnings.)

❗WHEN YOU SEE  ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ PLEASE STOP READING IF YOU DON'T LIKE READING INTIMACY❗ (make-outs, touching, etc. basically pre-sex stuff ig)

I was (still am) so scared to post this guys

(This song is so reader and Armin coded)

♡ ♡ ♡

A figure flew out of the window which you recognized as Floch. Something must've happened inside the building that you didn't know about and you really hoped it didn't jeopardize the situation more than it already was.

"We're under attack!" you hear the Jaegerist shout, flying up into the air. "Mikasa, [Name], Armin, and Connie have switched sides! They've betrayed Eldia! Kill them!"

"Shit..." you muttered to yourself, staring out at the fight before looking back at the two other Jaegerists, noticing Daz walking towards the detonator. "Daz!"

Armin turned around at your audible gasp, holding a hand out towards him. "Daz what are you trying to--"

It all happened in a blink of an eye you didn't notice the gun in Samuel's possession, which sent three bullets right through Armin. His body fell towards the ground with his arm out, still reaching for Daz.

Both you and Connie called out to him, attempting to run and assist him before being stopped at gunpoint by Sam. "Don't move!"

Before you could say anything else to the two of them, you felt a sudden wave of pain in your torso. You instinctively clutched your stomach before you fell on all fours on the floor, trying to deal with the burning sensation that felt like hell was brewing in there.

When you looked over your shoulder, you saw some random soldier in the distance who shot from afar, right down the pier where the horses were. "Don't shoot Connie, Wim! Daz, reconnect the explosives, and don't stop!"

As Connie and Samuel had their personal conversation with one another, you silently tried to mend yourself even though it was going slower than usual. Blood was still trickling onto the cement below you as the vapor climbed from under your green Scout jacket.

Time started to slow for you.

Everything was going numb.