*.~ Chapter Eighteen: Deprived ~.*

a/n: sorry if this is lacking detail lol

a/n: sorry if this is lacking detail lol. I multitasked writing a draft of Season 3 Part 2 and put my whole soul into it

also since im going to universal on june 12-14, i wanted to stop procrastinating and post at least one chapter of this book. if this appears rushed im sorry-- since season 4 part 2 ended i really have no motivation anymore, which is quite normal tbh.

this chapter is short holy jesus bruh

♡ ♡ ♡

As you followed Mikasa, you could feel the wind hitting your face. Connie and you both looked down seeing the carriage with Eren and Historia, wiped out completely.

"Look! There they are," Connie alerted the rest of the group.

The carriage turned sharply around the corner before a figure appeared behind. Captain Levi turned his head as another figure appeared behind him. The figure aimed his weapon at Levi but failed. Levi had shot a hook into the person's gut. He accelerated towards him, ending it with a swift swing of his blade.

"Follow the wagon," Levi said as he landed on the side of the building.

You followed behind Levi in pursuit of the wagon that was in control of the enemy.

"Listen up," the Captain started, "These soldiers were trained to fight other people. They've already taken out three of ours."

He looked at all of you, dead square in the eyes. "If you hesitate for so much as a second, you'll be dead. The moment you see an opening, go for the kill."

"Yes, sir," Mikasa obeyed instantly.

You were gonna have to kill somebody again, right? You genuinely thought that you didn't have to kill someone again, but you were merely a kid back then. That was for Mikasa's safety and Eren's.

'Well Eren's safety is in danger, why not stop them from taking your brother away? Help Mikasa get him back.'

That voice in your head was back, just like that time where you looked down at Bertholdt. You didn't remember what you had said, but from what Eren told you, you weren't yourself back there.

"Armin! Secure the wagon with Jean," Levi commanded the two boys. "We'll keep you two covered."

"Uh-- Sir!" Armin dashed ahead of Jean, "Come on!"