~.* EXTRA CONTENT *.~

♡ ♡ ♡

     His eyes were devoid of any shine, but a smile grew on his lips. Inside, his lungs produced hesitant breaths as he sat there, staring at nothing in particular. One could mistake him for looking at the darkening sky above him and the two gravestones next to him, one on each side of him.

     A hand settled to the one on his right. One bouquet, a color deeply favorited by the one buried, laid on the dirt in front of the words that defined his love. He then set another hand on the other stone, a bouquet also sitting in front of it. The color was a mixture of white flora and creamy hues of lilies.

     The area under his eyes was red from the constant rubbing of his eyes. His eyes were familiar with the feeling of the tears that enveloped his eyes.

     "It's time," he finally spoke after staying in the silence of the encroaching night. He stood up from the ground and onto his feet. Stepping away from the twin stones, he turned to look at them. "The sun's falling once again, unfortunately. Our time has been cut short too soon."

     Feeling a small object in his right pocket, he quietly gasped and sighed in stupidity within himself. His fingers dug into said pocket, pulling out the seashell that was all too familiar to him. The seashell that was a witness to his love. The seashell that bounded the two of them in the orange sky. Tipping it on its side, a shiny band fell onto the palm of his hand.

     He chuckled weakly, "How could I have forgotten?"

     With each step he took toward the stone, he lowered himself down as he set the ring next to the bouquet. The stone embedded within the bands of silver shined like a beautiful ocean she'd see whenever they made eye contact and she believed it was the most stunning thing to describe his windows into the world. On the respective finger, the hue of her eyes was embedded into the stone.

     "Forgive me for taking so long, my dearest," he stood straight once again. "I hope you're still waiting for me, wherever you are. Just have patience with me if you can. I do apologize if I keep you waiting a while. You're everything to me."

     "I'll love you for the rest of time."

.

.

.

     You closed the book, emotionally hurt at the sudden twist in the story. A satisfied frown grew on your face as you set the book at the side of the bed before shuffling your way off. As you did so, the spinning chair that faced a computer screen soon faced you. You met eyes with Armin.

     "So? How was it?"

     He wore his black glasses that he occasionally had to adjust. His hair was in his regular bowl cut that he got not that long ago and fit him perfectly. When you looked into his eyes, you could see how desperate he was to know your opinion on the book he recommended. However, you didn't realize you were getting teary-eyed until Armin gasped.

     Armin laughed, "See, I did tell you to not get attached to any characters," he paused as he stood up, walking towards you as you remained on the edge of the bed. His fingers touched your jawline. "Though, you do look beautiful when you cry. Was my recommendation that good?"

     "But--!" you started to complain and pout, "How could I not? He comforted her so she could die without any worries! You knew they were my OTP in this book and you didn't say anything!"

     He sighed, crouching down to your level, giving a small peck on the nose. "I did. I didn't wanna spoil you and ruin it," he stood straight as both hands held your face, thumbs caressing your cheeks to rid them of the tears. "Well, you have to admit that the story was good. I find stories about love in a cruel world so impactful. But... You wanna know something, my future bride?"

     "What?"

     He gave a smile, "I'd do the same thing. If you were dying, worrying about me being alone and sad, I wouldn't want you to be in distress," he said as you stood up, holding you close. "Comforting you in your final moments would be my top priority. He did the right thing. He shoved aside his own emotions to calm her down in her last moments alive, just for her to rest peacefully. Oh, my [Name]... You don't know how much I love you."

     "Don't worry. I definitely love you more, my little geek."

     "Forever, right?"

     "Forever."

     "In every universe?"

     "In every universe."

.

.

AUTHOR'S ENDING NOTE
To all the readers who have made it this far, congrats on finishing my book! To those who didn't like how the ending was portrayed, I'm sincerely sorry. I do feel that I could've written the ending better since it was so sudden. Since this book is finished, feel free to let me know what I can improve on in my writing. I'm always looking to get better at making stories and adding my own twists. If there was anything in the book that wasn't understood, whether it be my added story or anything, please ask me for clarification anytime! I don't like leaving my readers confused!

This chapter was to lighten all my reader's moods just a little bit. As I'm writing this, I realize that I tend to make my books end so tragically that none of my books have a good ending. </3

Anyway, thanks for reading! Ask questions here! <3
END OF AUTHOR'S ENDING NOTE

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰, 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮 || 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐍 𝐀. 🎉