*.~ Chapter Twenty-Four: Fighting for Shiganshina ~.*

♡ ♡ ♡

♡ ♡ ♡

The sun was setting, and you could feel the breeze along your cheeks on top of the wall. This had to be the most tense you've felt, but you shook that feeling off. Feeling like this wouldn't help in the opperation.

Below, you can here the citizens of the walls cheering you scouts, including the Reeve's Company guy that Hange helped.

"Yeah! You can count on us!" Jean, Sasha and Connie shouted with their arms up in the air.

How often did the Scouts get a goodluck message like this?

Commander Erwin suddenly yells with a fist up in the air, making the crowd cheer even more louder than before. Everybody was staring in silence as everything went in chaos down below, including the higher ranks.

...

"I'm sorry that you're stuck with my horse," Eren said to Mikasa, who was walking two horses at a time.

She shook her head, "Don't worry about it. You should be saving your energy."

"Yeah, I get it, but still."

"She's right, Eren," You hear Connie alarmingly say aloud, making Jean freak out. "We need you at your best."

Jean shushed him, "Don't say his name, dumbass."

"Sorry, I forgot," Connie apologized.

You looked over at Eren reassuringly, "Don't worry about it, Everett. Save your energy for now."

Eren, as if almost offended, crossed his arms. "What kind of-- Nevermind... That's reasonable for now..."

Smiling to yourself, you felt relieved that Eren wouldn't make such a big deal out of it. Like Jean said, there could be enemies hiding in the dark trees around you and could possibly hear you.

"Titan on the left!" You hear Jean shout, immediately turning with your light to see a Titan leaning on a rock. "Everyone halt! Light up the area!"

After observing it's non-existant moving, Hange spoke, "It's all right. Pretty sure he's asleep. Doesn't look like this is one of the new types that can move around at night." They then chuckled, "Well isn't that a shame? Leave him be."

After lowering your lights, you proceeded onto the path. A few minutes passed before you hear a noise come from Eren as he grabbed his right wrist.