*.~ Chapter Twelve: Alpas ~.*

(TW: OSDD/DID SYMPTOMS NEAR THE END, DO NOT CONTINUE IF YOU DISLIKE)

I have done as much research as I possible can(I'm still researching) on how to write this disorder for plot reasons. I wouldn't really say that reader has OSDD or DID, but people might think that she does. It will make sense once we get to about season 3 part 2.

♡ ♡ ♡

Armin looked over you once again with worried eyes. You got hurt once again, along with Eren. You must've had a concussion because you were out for the entire ride back to the wall.

Soon after your recovery, you and your comrades were called to have a small meeting with Commander Erwin and Captain Levi about the identity of the Female Titan. You were first to say that it was Annie Leonhart.

"You- You think it's Annie?!" Eren asked, looking at you with sweat dripping down his face. "You're closer to her than any of us, so why're you suspecting her? Where is your evidence?"

You looked down at the table where your hands rested. "The Female Titan knew what you looked like before she attacked." Armin spoke. "Plus, she reacted to my use of 'those twins' on the battlefield, something that only our classmates would know about you. The biggest reason I suspect her is that I have a strong reason to believe she's the one who killed Sawney and Beane."

Eren glanced at Armin. "You're kind goin out on a limb there." He said.

"Killing two Titans at once required a precision ODM strike." Armin countered Eren with. "It only makes sense that the killer would've used the gear they were most familiar with."

"But..." Eren muttered quietly. "There was that whole equipment inspection. Annie's totally checked out.

"The gear she presented, was not hers." Armin explained to him. "It was Marco's."

Eren gasped as he was trying to take this whole thing in. "I don't understand. What's Marco got to do with all this?"

"It's unclear." Armin sighed. "But I know what I saw. I-"

"Okay, we get it." Levi cut him off on it. "Do you have anything else on her? Any sort of concrete evidence?"

Mikasa started to speak. "There's the fact the she looks like the Female Titan. That's something, isn't it?"