*.~ Chapter Fourteen: Saudade ~.*

(HANGE'S PRONOUNS IN THIS ARE THEY/THEM/SHE/HER)EREN IS A Y/N x ARMIN SHIPPER BRIEFLY CONFIRMED??

EREN IS A Y/N x ARMIN SHIPPER BRIEFLY CONFIRMED??

♡ ♡ ♡

Marley, one week prior to arriving at Paradis...

The blonde girl clutched the red armband that was wrapped around her arm. She watched the civilians walking the streets with their families, counting every person that passed. It was all she could do, after all.

"You're still worried, are you?" A voice said behind her, making her shoulders jump.

The blonde scoffed, rolling her eyes at the black-haired warrior. "Don't be ridiculous, Pieck." She huffed, crossing her arms. "If you think I'm doubting her, you must be high on some shit."

Pieck laughed at the 'friendly' interaction between them. "As I expected from a Leonhart." She chuckled once again before approaching her. "You better be prepared to head to the island. Knowing Mr. Zeke, he may push it more earlier."

"Of course I am. I'm not that lethargic." The other girl replied. "My father trained me to be resistant. I'm sure Annie would agree with that-- No, she would."

"As Bianca Leonhart, I'll make sure of it when I see her again."

Paradis, present time...

"Section Commander. Is something wrong?" Eren asked Hange, who had their attention stuck on someone's background.

She looked up from the report, stuttering a bit. "Oh, uh, I was able to get my hands on the background report I requested for Annie Leonhart." Hange replied.

Your head perked up from over the wooden table, meeting Hange's eyes. "Annie?"

Hange nodded, looking back at the report. "Yeah. Took longer than I was hoping for." They said in a slightly disappointed tone. "The paper trail's a bit of a catastrophe at the moment. Bureaucracy, huh?"

The four of you stood up from the ground. "Anyway, according to this, there were two other Cadets in the 104th who hailed from the same region." Hange said before pausing. "I have their names. Reiner Braun and Bertholdt Hoover."

It took you awhile to process what you just heard. "Not much survives in the way of records," They flipped pages, "and thanks to the chaos five years ago, what we have on them is unreliable. However, we do know that during the long-range scouting formation, their unit was given false intel. They were among those intentionally misled into thinking Eren was in the right wing."