~.* Chapter Thirty-Five: The War *.~

https://fcoc-vs-battles

https://fcoc-vs-battles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Paths_Titan for more info on [name]'s titan (heavily recommended) and creds to original creator of Titan <33 

more cussing in season 4 now ofc

♡ ♡ ♡

Eren did all of this.

Getting a bird's-eye view of Eren's destruction to Marley was utterly disgusting.

"Let's go. We can't afford to waste time," you reprimanded a comrade who was taking a while to get ready.

The soldier quickly picked up the pace and nodded apologetically with a startled look. "I-I'm sorry, ma'am!"

Jean wandered up behind you as you turned around. "All preparations ready? We're short on time if we want to prevent that maniac from killing himself," he asked, glancing over at the wrecked buildings in the distance.

You confirmed with a nod and gestured with your hand, indicating the five key preparations that had been made. "Our supplies are secured, we have backup, additional lamps, our soldiers are properly aligned, and Mikasa is positioned. We are fully prepared. Shall we move forward?"

He nodded, "Yeah, it's time. Soldiers!"

Your priority is to provide backup to Eren and install lamps on the roofs for the blimp. Despite witnessing his impalement by the War Hammer's spike, it's impossible to focus on him now. All you had to keep an eye out for was an ambush from the other Titan Shifters.

...and Bianca Leonhardt.

The Scouts had an advantage over the Marleyan soldiers who were restricted to the ground. You could take precise aim and eliminate them by flying above them. The soldiers were primarily located on the roofs of houses, and as you flew by, you could shoot many of them during the fight between Eren and the War Hammer.

You put the lamp on the roof and checked in with your affiliates. Later, you met with Connie and Sasha to make sure the lamps were in the right spot.

Confirming with the two of them, you decided to rendezvous with Jean and a couple of other returning soldiers. You noticed a girl in the middle of a fiery street on the way. She's just another victim.

Just like how you were back then.

"We've stalled their reinforcements," Connie informed him.