*.~ Chapter Eight: Argument ~.*

♡ ♡ ♡

Soon after the surprise of your brother rising from a Titan carcass, you and the others finally went over the wall but were immediately told to separate from Eren. Everyone but you, Armin, and Mikasa left him. Next thing you know, Mikasa is standing in front of who knows how many soldiers while you and Armin were beside Eren.

His eyes opened finally, but there was no sanity in them. "Eren, come on!" You whispered to him loudly.

A smile crawled on his lips when his eyes looked as if they were lifeless.

"You're mine. All of you." He spoke, making you relieved yet confused of why he said that as his first words after coming back.

"You're all gonna die."

Both you and Armin had the same looks on your faces as if you were staring into a mirror. You both were shocked, and maybe even a little scared at the moment. Armin and you looked at eachother and back at Eren, expressions still the same.

"Eren..?" Armin whispered to him quietly.

Feeling the weight of his arm lighten, you assumed that he was back to his senses, but not just yet. "Eren, are you awake?"

His green eyes looked up as his eyelids lifted up more. The shine in his eyes faded in before he jumped at the sight of many soldiers in front of him.

Mikasa looked back at him with worried eyes. "You alright?" Mikasa asked him with narrowed eyebrows.

"Eren, hey, can you move?" Armin asked, slowly getting desperate for an answer from him. "Can you hear me? Say something!"

What if he didn't remember you?

"Do you remember anything at all? Us? Hey, answer us!" You held his arm on your shoulder tighter as you felt even yourself get desperate for any answers from him.

Armin grabbed Eren's shoulder, tears on the edge of his eyes. "They're terrified, but they'll understand!"

Eren looked at Armin with a confused, yet scared face. "Armin, what--" He turned to you, staring with even more confusion when he saw your worried expression. "Y/n, what is talking about? Tell me--"

"You catch that?" You hear one of the elites speak. "He said we're all gonna die."

The three of you looked at the soldiers behind you, gritting their teeth. But you knew damn well it was fear and cowardness. You were sure of it.