*.~ Chapter Eleven: Tacenda ~.*

FUN FACT: The titles of some chapters have a meaning to them

♡ ♡ ♡

It felt like you had been laying there for a year, but time was going by so fast. You were lying somewhere blue, that's all you can say. You couldn't move your body as if some force was keeping you down. You could barely open your eyes, which were in a daze.

Meanwhile, Armin looked down at you worryingly as your bandaged head rested on his lap. He just got done taking care of your head injury so Reiner was wrapping Armin's head while Jean whistled for his horse after multiple fails.

"If her heart's beating, that's all that matters." Reiner stated as he grabbed a roll of bandages.

Armin hummed, still looking at your closed eyelids. Even though he knew you were alive, he had to make sure you were still alive. He didn't want to lose you like how he lost Eren and if he did, Eren would never be the same again.

Reiner sighed, noticing Armin's attention on you. "Man, staring at her isn't gonna make 'er wake up anymore faster."

Armin shook his head out of it, staring at the trees in the distance. "Oh, um. Right.'

After Reiner glanced at Armin's gear, he then took a look at Jean. He noticed the struggle Jean was going through before looking away, back to Armin's head of blonde. When he did, he then again noticed his head tilting down.

As if at least a year or two passed by, your eyes started to open. You started to hear distant talking as if they were a few feet away. The first thing you saw were a pair of eyes, staring down at you with worry. You forgot the last few moments before you blacked out, but they slowly started to make their way back to your mind.

'Annie Leonhart, remember?' A voice in your head said, making you unsure of whether that was your doing.

"Y/n, are you alright?" Armin asked you. He remembered how hard you landed from getting wacked in the air.

You were glad that he was the first thing to wake up to, along with the blue sky above him. "I'm fine..." Although you felt light-headed, you sat up from Armin's lap. "She knocked me out good..." You spoke, throwing an arm over your eyes from the pressure on your head.

"We're still down a horse, though." Reiner interevened, moving Armin's hair out of the way to wrap the bandage around. "We can't get movin until Jean's ride shows up."