*.~ Chapter Twenty-Five: The Fragments of 'Her'

♡ ♡ ♡

"Ah, Bianca," Zeke spoke, seeing the blonde girl walking by with the firepit supplies. "Come here."

Bianca huffed, setting the supplies in her hands down before walking towards him. "What do you want you mo-- Oh!"

"It's what you asked for, is it not?" Zeke questioned, holding the vile of fluid up before getting it snatched from him.

Bianca examined the vile with her rather picky eyes. "Meh. It's Reiner's spinal fluid so what do I expect?"

Reiner took immediate offense to her statement, jumping from the ground. "Hey, hold on! What's that supposed to mean?"

The girl chuckled. "It means nothing. Just wanted to get a reaction out of ya! Anyways, Bertholdt's next."

The tall man gulped, nervousness running through his body. "I-- Uh..."

She sighed, crossing her arms. "Bertholdt, my dear friend. If we want this plan to work, then you'll have to lend your spinal fluid to me as a last resort if the plan somehow fails."

"No, no. I know," Bertholdt spoke, waving his hands slightly in front of him. "It's just... Explain how sure you are that [Name] is the second fragment. For all you know, we could've given you defective information and you're putting all your faith on it."

"You two..." Bianca then put her hands down by her side. "Although I think you guys are total idiots, I trust that you two are serious about this whole operation." The two men felt relief before she spoke again, "But if you were lying, I'd beat the truth out of you two. My sister is at risk right now, and if we don't get her back because of you two, I'll have to resort to something I don't want to do."

Oh.

"No worries," Zeke assured the three. "I'm sure that these two gentlemen aren't decieving us. They know what needs to be done. Bertholdt, sit down so I can extract your spinal fluid."

Soon enough, Bianca had 2 vials of spinal fluid in the palm of her hand. Before shoving the two vials in a protective pocket on her belt, Zeke stopped and slid over some kind of camping set, four cups and a campfire.

"We're not going yet," Zeke stopped her, taking out a pack of matches. "We've still got a lot to discuss until Pieck spots the scouts."