*.~ Chapter Sixteen(2): Lacuna ~.*

a/n: this was supposed to be posted yesterday but i was on a call with my friends-- sorry abt that but i hope yall enjoy!! It's very short, sorry again

♡ ♡ ♡

"[Name]! Come on!" you hear below you. Looking down, you see Armin with your horse at his side, "Get down from there! Now! We've got Eren back!"

Jumping down, you made sure to not interfere with any Titans on the way. Everywhere you would look, there were Titans. When you sat yourself on the horse, you grabbed the reign's of your horse and rode alongside Armin.

Mikasa had Eren in her possession, so you were sure that he was safe. But when you looked above you, a Titan flew over your heads before bouncing on the land in front of you. It wiped out the soldiers in front of the whole section. You continued through the smoke as you joined up with Hannes, but Armin looked behind at Eren and Mikasa on the ground.

"Eren! Mikasa!" he called out to them through the smoke.

You started to hear distant footsteps, along with a figure emerging from the smoke in front of Eren and Mikasa. It was a Titan, but not just any Titan. The one with a chilling smile, the one that ate your mother. Even if you didn't see her get eaten...

"Go! I'll deal with it you two!" Hannes already rode over to the Titan that looked over Eren and Mikasa.

Holding a hand out for him, you couldn't stop him if you wanted to. "Wait! I can-" You stopped yourself, knowing that it was useless to fight him about it.

Armin rode next to you, looking at a group of Titans heading your way. "Titans are coming over here! We need to move!"

You rode ahead of him, going around the group of Titans. There were Titans around and behind you guys, making you have to take the easy way out, which was to go around them. But it seemed you were too focused on finding a safe way around.

The blonde behind you could've sworn his life flashed for a second, seeing a Titan fly over and in front of you. "[Name], watch out!" he called out, his voice shaky.

When you looked over your shoulder, Armin held his hand out towards you. Along with that, a shadow was casted above your figure before a strong force pushed you back. Even when you stopped your horse, you were blown off. You closed your eyes as your body helplessly bounced and slid on the ground. The blades you held were no longer in your hands