~.* Chapter Forty-Seven: They're All Watching You *.~

If you DIDN'T read the make-out part, read after ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ please! I am NOT responsible for your eyes! <3

not many romantic scenes in the chapter fyi

♡ ♡ ♡

.

.

.

.

.

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

You both just did it? In the supply room out of all places?

While your brother was destroying the world?

"God what have I become..." you mindlessly muttered as you sat at the edge of the uncomfy bed. Armin picked up your shirt from the other side before looking at you.

With a confused expression and sweat beads falling down his face, he looked at you with concern. "Huh? Did you say something?"

A gasp left your mouth as you looked back at Armin, who was shirtless at the moment with your shirt in his grasp. You shook your head reassuringly. "N-Nothing! I said nothing, 'Min. Don't worry your handsome head over me."

Tossing your shirt over at you, he scooted up next to you before noticing that both of you still had your bloodied shirts. Before you could put your shirt on, you felt his hand on your arm, stopping you from putting the piece of clothing over your head

"Wait, let me get ourselves new shirts," he spoke, getting up and walking towards the boxes with spare shirts, specifically white button-ups since it was the basic uniform the Scouts wore. As he dug around the crates you sat in silence. Your muteness didn't go unnoticed, making the blond stop and look at you. "You're oddly silent... Did I do something to cross your boundaries? I'm sorry I did. You could've said something."

Looking up from the ground at him, you externally panicked with your hands in front of you. "No! You didn't do anything wrong, I promise! I just feel a little... odd after all that. Not in a bad way! It's just-- you know... We did it during a war..? I can't describe it but it's not usually something the military wants. I did enjoy it, I just can't pinpoint why I--"