*.~ Chapter Thirty-Three: Passing Years ~.*

Pretend the last chapter didn't exist guys💀 THIS ONE IS BETTER PROMISE

♡ ♡ ♡

2-3 Years later...

"Sasha, what's your opinion on it?" You asked, expecting an excited answer as you were talking about seafood just a moment ago with Armin as you were hammering down a couple of tracks while Sasha was supposed to be handling some supplies.

Sasha didn't say anything, making the two of you look up from the wooden boxes. She slowly dipped her entire face into the bucket of water as Armin tried to stop her.

"Hey! You just had some water! Don't drink it all!"

All of it fell on deaf ears as Sasha got up and ran with the bucket in her hands. In the distance, you see the two figures run away with water splashing everywhere. The hot waves made them look disoriented as they approached where you were.

Sasha fell onto the floor next to some boxes after Armin managed the snatch the water bucket.

"Sasha... We just finished the last bucket!" You complained as you made your way over, grabbing the empty bucket.

Still panting, Armin got up and wiped his forehead. "Heat really takes a toll on your stamina..." He said before placing his hands on his knees.

"I have to agree with that here," You said with a hand on his shoulder.

"So refreshing..." Sasha muttered as if she was in food heaven.

"Hey!!" You hear from afar, seeing two occupied horses in the distance. Hange and Levi.

~

Levi stood there with his arms crossed, looking up at Connie with a pissed-off expression much to your entertainment. "You brats got taller. It's like you're sprouting up just to spite me," he accused, obviously having something against Connie.

"Hear anything from Hizuru yet?" Your brother inquired from Hange.

Hange turned, "That's why we're here. The Azumabitos replied. It's no good. Hizuru either can't or won't help us with this."

'Well great. Precisely what we needed.'

"Makes sense. Hizuru has a monopoly on any resources that we want to export right now, so why would they ever help us trade with other countries? From what I hear, the world's major powers want Paradis to be the root of all evil. We're the shared foe that helps bring them together. Their hatred for us promotes global stability."