*.~ Chapter Thirteen: Finifugal ~.*

a/n: i think yall will really like this chapter hehe i wanted to wait a few days before posting this but i couldnt help it

♡ ♡ ♡

Running around the corner, you slipped your feet on the floor to make a smooth turn. "Annie!" You shouted up at her, catching her attention. "Are you going to kill me or not?! You made a wager, didn't you?! Don't make me fucking laugh, Annie! If you can't make good on it than tough shit, I'll happily rub that win in your face!"

Annie stared in at you with her mouth open as Jean came in from behind and tired to strike her nape, but her nape was covered by her crystalized hand.

"Y/n! Follow Jean!" You hear Armin call out to you, making you immediately follow behind.

"Got it!" You responded, throwing yourself up into the air.

Leading Annie towards one of the set traps, you nearly got hit by Annie's hand before you rolled in the air. Annie's legs were gripped on, making her topple back and forth. She fell backwards and was then covered with a net of needles that pierced her flesh.

Hange was talking to Annie with a blade pointed straight at her pupil. Annie then kicked all the Titan capture equipment away, freeing herself.

From Annie's sudden movement, you retreated onto the rooftops of the houses of Stohess. You watched Annie run away in the streets. All you could do was stand there and watch.

"Y/n, not you too." You hear Mikasa say behind you, grabbing your shoulder. "I know that you're stronger than this. I want to see you make all hell break loose on that Female Titan. She nearly took your only family away. Remember that. Come on."

Mikasa flew ahead of you as you processed what she said. She had a good point. Annie knew what she was doing when she almost took one of your only family from your life.

You caught up with Mikasa and some other Scouts on the Titan's tail. Annie ran her hand across the roof towards your group, so you flew in between the flying debris. Mikasa was about to attack Annie's thigh before her wire got kicked.

That was your last straw. You were going to win this bet.

Almost immediately after Mikasa got her wire kicked away, you came in behind her and used all your strength and anger on cutting Annie's legs up.