*.~ Chapter Ten: Oriflamme on the Field ~.*

(Reader shares a room with Sasha and Mikasa cause i said so

(Reader shares a room with Sasha and Mikasa cause i said so. AND next chapter Reader and Armin communicate a lot with their eyes)

FUN FACT: I like to think that this Y/n is very observant, which was learned by when she was first learning how to knit and all that. So she can practically examine any Titan at any detail.

♡ ♡ ♡

Recently, you heard about Hange's breakdown over the Titans in custody getting killed. You never thought it would happen, but now you could get in trouble for killing a Titan. It's understandable that they were valuable subjects of tests, so it makes sense to you.

Here you are, standing with Annie, Armin, and Connie. All the Cadets were getting checked, despite just having to stay during clean-up.

"Guess someone hated lookin' at those Titans even more than I did." You hear Connie speak his mind.

Armin hummed to himself, looking in his direction. "The sad thing is they may have actually helped the Titans more than anything. All that knowledge lost, and for what? Someone's personal revenge? It just doesn't make any sense."

You agreed, nodding before Connie spoke again. "Well, it might sound dumb, but I'm glad they did it." He said quietly. "Before I'd actually seen A Titan, I was convinced I wanted to be a Scout and take em' all on. Now I never wanna lay eyes on one again.

"You still got time, Connie." You assured him, looking in his direction. "Although there isn't that much time, you could still make your decision."

Connie gasped before he looked down. "Oh, yeah." He remembered that he had to choose a regiment. "We have to pick our Regiments today."

A few seconds of silence filled the conversation awkwardly as Connie took a glance at Jean. When the bodies were getting burned, Jean nearly broke down and said that he was going to join the Scouts. You didn't know whether to believe him or not.

"Hey Annie, Y/n." Connie looked over at the blonde girl and you. "You think Jean meant it? You think he's serious about signing up with the Scouts?"

You looked down, thinking before you spoke. "Wait, Jean said that?" You hear Armin say in surprise.

"Well..." You thought to yourself. "In my opinion, he probably said that impulsively."