~.* Chapter Forty-One: The Euthanization Plan *.~

♡ ♡ ♡

♡ ♡ ♡

You forgot what day it was or how long it has been since that conversation with Eren in Niccolo's restaurant. Along with that fact was how long it's been since you've actually talked to Armin. Everything has been changing so much around you, and the rise of those ridiculous Jeagerists wasn't helping you at all.

The bullet wound you got in the stomach wasn't healing and you were completely aware. Your body knew you better than you did, meaning that you had no will to live on. Your body couldn't regenerate much and you only mended the blemishes on your face.

You recently just learned that Eren's detainment wasn't the only thing that the Jaegerists disclosed to the public. Ever since the wine was revealed to be contaminated with Zeke's spinal fluid, families of those who consumed the wine have been pleading for you to use your Titan to do something. With your Titan, you'd be able to stop the transformations of everybody impacted.

You truly didn't want to.

Connie leaned against the cell bars with his arms crossed, and just like everyone, was dispirited. "So what? Is there nothing we can do but sit here and wait for things to play out?"

As you sat with your back against the wall, Mr. Braus walked towards you, making you look up at the considerate man that held a kind smile. "Would you like some tea?"

You gave the man a faint smile, "Yes. Thank you, Mr. Braus."

He gave you a nod before he stepped away, leaving you with your thoughts. As you took a sip, Connie turned to look at Armin. "Hey, you think you could break us out of here by turning into a Titan?"

"'Fraid not. I'd blow up half the town if I tried," the blonde conceded after swallowing his tea. "The Colossal Titan is powerful, but it's far from precise. Unlike Eren's Titan." That was when Connie turned to you, who was sitting on the ground.

"What about you? Think you can do it? Your Titan is like his."

As you glanced up at your comrade, you gave him an uneasy expression before looking away in humiliation. "I can't even re-- I just... can't. Sorry," your voice trembled slightly at the end.

"It's honestly fucked up. How the hell did Eren end up beating you to a pulp [Name]? That's messed up!" Jean asked as he looked up from his teacup, watching you stand up from the dirty cell floor. "I think you should be the one to tell us."

You took your glance away from Jean and looked at your reflection in the puddle of tea. All you could see was a pathetic girl who couldn't control her emotions correctly and was turning into what Eren viewed her as. Just a vulnerable, unstable maniac. It all felt futile at this point, you just wanted to end your existence.