*.~ Chapter Twenty-Two: Meanings ~.*

a/n: If the text is like this, it is a dream

♡ ♡ ♡

Everybody dumped buckets of water on themselves, resisting the heat from the monstrous Titan at the wall. The steam was piping hot-- hence why you had to dump water on yourself. Armin and Sasha took control of the explosives, waiting for the Commanders signal.

"On my mark!" You hear Erwin's voice shout before a roar from the Titan interrupted. "Now!"

The signal shot up to the air-- and not even a second later, the hands were being exploded by the mechanisms Hange had prepared. It roared once again in reaction, meaning it dealt some damage. The hands started to get weaker, making it lose its balance on the wall and faceplant into it.

"Eren! Do it!"

A figure above you emerged, heavily stomping and making his way towards the mouth of the Titan. Eren put everything into shoving the gunpowder-filled barrels into the Titan's non-existant mouth. The skin of the Titan swelled up into bumps before it exploded, making it's body parts fly through the air.

"Go! Deploy your ODM gear and finish it off!"

You looked towards Historia quickly, "Go find the vital point and finish him off!"

"Of course."

Everyone then departed ways, slicing and cutting each part of flesh while hoping for it to be the weakpoint of the Titan. You finished off one of the last pieces of flesh that were remaining in the area. Looking towards your left, you see another lingering pieces with Historia chasing after it rapidy before cutting it with all she had.

That was all you could remember, really. Everybody was exhausted after.

"I'm doing it. I'll punch that Captain square in the gut!"

Eren gasped, physically turning his torso towards the stomping Queen Historia. "Wait, you're actually doing it? For real?" He questioned.

"Yeah, I am," the petite girl said confidently.

"C'mon, it was just a joke!" He turns to Mikasa, "Right?"

Mikasa stayed silent before speaking; "After you've smacked and punched him, you should tell him this: 'I dare you to hit me back.'"