*.~ Chapter Twenty-Nine: Befallen ~.*

a/n: so um TITAN REVEAL

a/n: so um TITAN REVEAL... I'd like to say that this Titan idea was not my idea, but I got inspired by a video on youtube and decided on some more atributes to it. I loved this idea sm, but again, this titan was NOT my idea <3 creds to this person above

♡ ♡ ♡

Hange and Levi managed to bail you out of jail and let Eren and your other close friends keep watch on you. Though, before you were able to get food, you were then called to get checked up on in the rehab the HQ had, which gave exclusive care to any military members. Eren, Mikasa and Armin all wanted to accompany you, and explain what has happened in the past year.

Eren had said he wanted to pick up something from Commander Hange's office, which were apparently journals from your father's basement. You had completely forgotten about that place and you obviously haven't even been there.

So, in your own private room in the infirmary, you and your three friends hovered over the book. Mikasa and Eren were sitting on chairs and Armin sat next to you on the edge of the bed.

"We're Subjects of Ymir, people who can turn into Titans," Eren said in a rather firm voice. "In total, there's 11 Titan shifting abilities. They have been passed down for many years, but now there's 10, due to our father stealing the Founding Titan with the Attack Titan."

As you let all of this information flow into your mind, you flipped a page to see the rest of the Titan shifters, seeing something called "The Path Titans."

"This Titan..." You eyed the name of the Titan, then looking down at it's attributes.

Paths Titan
This Titan is very unique, as it's power is different from the others. The power was originally split between two, who are assumed to be twins. This power is not very adaptable to a new holder. In history, it's been said to be rather picky, and chooses people from birth. One person could've had this power their whole life but would never be able to trigger it.

This Titan has the power to stop Titan transformations with a long scream, but it doesn't last long. It is currently unknown what happens when the two souls meet, or are aware of eachother.

A side affect of being a holder of this power is supposedly hallucinations, but I could be wrong. These records were ages ago, but my one year old seems to be seeing and hearing things that aren't there. It could be that is has no connection, but it does worry me. My daughter should live a normal life, not as a possible Titan shifter.

"You've been having hallucinations?" Armin asked you with genuine concern. "For how long exactly?"

Now that you thought about it, this all started since you got involved with the military. Anything before that, you probably didn't care about it whatsoever, nor remember. "For a while, now that I think about it," you answered him. "Another side effect would be a weak immune system."