*.~ Chapter Five: Closing Ceremony ~.*

♡ ♡ ♡

Today, everyone was getting their reports back. It's been two years and it's almost time for graduation. The progress reports will show individual stats from observations from the instructors.

You got yours and looked at each stat, along with a special stat that everyone had of their own.

Combat
1     •     •     •     •     •     •     •     •     •     ⭐     10
10/10

Initiative
1     •     •     •     •     •     •     •     ⭐     •     •     10
8/10

Wits
1     •     •     •     •     •     •     ⭐     •     •     •     10
7/10

Teamwork
1     •     •     •     •     •     •     ⭐     •     •     •     10
7/10

Intelligence
1     •     •     •     •     •     •     •     ⭐     •     •     10
8/10

Agility and Dexterity
1     •     •     •     •     •     •     •     •     •     •     10     ⭐
11/10

Later that day, combat training was to take place. You and Annie took about 3 breaks in that one session.

"Annie, this is the third break we took. Are you feeling okay?" You followed behind her as she walked around aimlessly.

She nodded. "Yes. The worry is unnecessary."

You groaned in defeat, still following her. Annie continued to look around, then nearly bumping Reiner who towered over her.

Reiner had a smirk on his face. "Commandant not beaten you down enough? Keep it up, you'll be as flat as the dirt you're walking on." He rudely stated with that smile. "I suggest you think back to why you enlisted in the first place."

Eren went by your side just to feel reassured. "Uh, what are you doing?" He asked.

You both took a glance at Annie, who had a pissed-off expression. A drop of sweat slid down your face as you examined her angered face.