*.~ Chapter Fifteen: Camhanaich ~.*

THANK YOU FOR 100+ FOLLOWERS!!(Publishing chapters may be slowed due to me JUST getting into Persona 5 and I am head deep into the story)

(Publishing chapters may be slowed due to me JUST getting into Persona 5 and I am head deep into the story)

♡ ♡ ♡

How long had it been since you started to stare mindlessly into the sky? Hell, if you knew.

Your mind was still in a daze. With your back sore from the harsh impact a few hours before, you felt slight discomfort but that won't stop you from anything. Footsteps were approaching the silent atmosphere around you three, Mikasa being wounded.

"Oh, man. What a mess." You hear Hannes's voice above you, looking up at him. "Count your lucky stars we were all the way up here. Rest of 'em got blasted by steam and debris; nothing much they could do."

Looking over, there were Scouts resting on top of their coats, unconscious. There were plenty of burn marks on their faces, along with worn-down spots on their clothing from the steam.

Hannes looked down at Mikasa, noticing her unconscious state she was in. "How badly is Mikasa hurt?" He asked you both, making you look down at Mikasa.

"Well there aren't any wounds to speak of." Armin answered him. "I think it's just a concussion."

The man then looked at you, who was in unstable condition just a few moments before. You still heard the slight ringing in your ears, afraid that you'll probably faint. Again, you did hit your head pretty hard on the wall.

"Feeling alright, Y/n? Not feeling light-headed or anything?" He asked you in concern for your condition.

You nodded reassuringly. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just a bit of a sore back is all."

Hannes hummed in response. "Could be worse." Moving his foot, he turned towards both you and Armin's backs. "Armin, Y/n. I've got food if you're hungry. Have both of you eaten?"

Silently, both of you shook your head.

You felt his hand ruffle your hair. "Be right back." Hannes said, leaving you to get you some food.

Eren had a tendency to leave the three of you behind somewhere, always ending up somewhere far from any of you. He's that kind of person who will keep chasing something and will not stop until he is able to get grasp it in his hands. Nothing can hold him back, really.