chapter 01 return

On August 1, 2033, the weather was sunny.

In the quiet room, the sound of a large and a small gentle breath is particularly harmonious, and the father and son who sleep exactly the same are sleeping sweetly, and no one wants to disturb their sleep at this time.

The handsome man standing by the bed who had not yet changed his pajamas looked at the alarm clock at the head of the bed, and the pointer at this time was pointing to six o'clock in the morning, he shook his head helplessly, bent down and pushed his head on the pillow and was dreaming of Cheng Junnan.

"Xiaonan, get up, Xiaonan?"

Xiao Nan lazy bed is not a day or two things, shouted twice no response, handsome man named Dai Zheng, he saw that the call could not wake people, simply went directly to the window, the curtains pulled open.

Uh-huh.

The strong morning light slammed into the bed of a large and a small feeling, the first to wake up is the small one, the eyes have not yet opened, they shouted Daddy, Dai Zheng picked him up and skillfully changed the little guy into a hooded panda T-shirt, a pair of light-colored suspender pants.

The baby son was simply obedient, on the contrary, the other big baby who continued to sleep in the lazy bed would be put on the brain and continue to sleep, and he couldn't bear to wake up, so Dai Zheng decided to hold the baby son to brush his teeth first.

The son is still young, not too tall, naturally can not reach the brick wash stand, Dai Zheng will be placed on the side of the chair dragged over, and put him on the chair, and then give him an electric toothbrush that has been squeezed with toothpaste, the little guy knows how to brush his teeth, if you look closely, you can also find that there is an adult toothbrush that has been squeezed with toothpaste on the side of the wash stand, and placed horizontally on the cup.

When his son finished brushing his teeth, Dai Zheng had already soaked the milk, walked out of the kitchen, washed the face of his son who was completely carved out of his own mold, and sorted out his hair, the little handsome guy just got up and was not too energetic, sitting on the sofa with a cute bottle and began to grunt and drink milk.

"Baby, sit down first, Daddy go and tell Daddy to get up." Junya's father kissed his son and said.

The son who was trying to drink grandma blinked to show that he knew, and continued to drink milk with his calves.

Back in the room was preparing to call someone, Dai Zheng found that the guy who was still lazy in bed just now closed his eyes and grabbed his head, trying for half a moment to wake himself up, only to rub the movement of his hands and slow down, and then fell back on the bed.

Dai Zheng's mouth overflowed with a spoiled smile, and he smiled very unkindly, he sat down on the edge of the bed, domineeringly biting the lip of the person on the bed, and Cheng Junnan, who felt the enthusiasm, immediately opened his eyes, pushed the other party away, and covered his mouth.

Cheng Junnan grunted, "I haven't brushed my teeth yet, don't mess with kisses."

Dai Zheng pinched his chin: "Don't get up yet, sloth." I

thought I was going to follow the crew today: "Got it." Patting his cheek, Cheng Junnan quickly jumped out of bed and rushed into the bathroom, solving the physiological problems first, and then washing. <

Considering that today is going to go out to work, Cheng Junnan prepared clothes last night, directly put on the line, he prepared is not a person, in fact, it is the same as the son of the couple's clothes, after wearing their own feelings, but the son is short jeans, his is long jeans.