chapter 12 surprise

using his spare time for dinner, cheng junnan approached the cameraman to watch rui rui wrestle.

while the fathers were drinking tea and chatting, the five children held hands and followed the tree planting expert towards the hillside.

among the five children, le le and xi xi are both lively and active, lu fengfeng occasionally plays a little temper, tian tian little girl is more quiet, and now she is still a little afraid of life, always want to turn back to her father, but today her performance is much better.

rui rui was the youngest of the five children, and everyone took care of him, but when climbing the small hill, the children were all self-conscious, and they all had some difficulty climbing, and the original hand holding rui rui became an obstacle, and the children in front of them also fell and fell.

the staff of the program group are also already taking care of them, but there is still a mistake, they think that le le can walk steadily at the age of six, can hold rui rui well, even if they know that le le himself did not go well, loosened rui rui's hand, did not remind rui rui when he walked through a pit, followed by rui rui one did not pay attention to the empty space under his feet stepped into the small pit, directly fell forward, the ground is just laid for a long time silt, the small hand is so rubbed the skin.

the program team saw that the situation was not right, immediately checked rui rui's hand, saw that it was red, the choreographer resolutely carried rui rui down the mountain, and let people contact cheng junnan.

seeing this, cheng junnan's heart was blocked again, he could not ask the program team to do everything, nor could he ask others to only take care of their sons, from the video observation, almost every child has fallen, but his family ruirui is unlucky, and he fell more injured.

after feeding rui rui, cheng junnan kissed the little guy's forehead painfully, and fell down without directly crying, which is also worthy of praise. <

rui rui, who had just finished wiping his mouth, didn't know how daddy suddenly kissed himself, so he didn't know: "daddy?

cheng junnan hugged him to his lap: "are you full?"

rui rui nodded, "full."

cheng junnan poured a glass of water to feed him, and rui rui's eyes were quickly attracted to the other brothers and sisters running around the table.

today's dinner was arranged by the program team and did not require everyone to start preparing.

this meal was the first time that the five families got together and all the dads sat together and ate and chatted with open bellies, or it was quite relaxed.

since the show was only filmed for two days, you can go straight home tomorrow morning.

after dinner, the fathers took their children back to the temporary home to rest. however, after ten minutes, all the children were crowded in rui rui's room, and they gave their long-cherished small gifts to the injured rui rui, because rui rui's little paws could not move, only his father helped to receive, rui rui only needed to say thank you to everyone, and rui rui, who had received a lot of gifts, looked very happy after everyone left.

as the baby grandson of the dai family, rui rui asked his father: "dad, can we buy gifts for our brothers and sisters the next time we come?"

cheng junnan sighed that his children still know how to give gifts to others, kissed his little flesh face and smiled: "of course, then you can choose gifts for them, and when the hands are ready, you will hand over the gifts to them."