chapter 09 picking melons

the place to eat breakfast is in the canteen of the farm, wancheng farm covers a large area, and vegetables, melons, fruits and poultry are all farmed. naturally, there are more workers working in the farm, they need a place to eat, the owner of the farm in order to give the workers better treatment, built a canteen, divided into two floors, the second floor of the view will obviously be wider than the first floor, you can see the panorama of the entire farm.

the location of the program group's breakfast is on the left side of the second floor, cheng junnan and zhuang yingjun arrived before and after, if it were not for le le a little bit of rui rui's milk, he could still say two more words to the county god, his son, let the father be kind.

when he arrived, rui rui's milk was almost finished, le le continued to stare at the milk in the bottle that rui was holding, and there was endless loss in his eyes, zhuang yingjun felt that his son was very humiliated, and silently covered his face.

no one else appeared, the two families sat at a table, breakfast to get themselves, cheng junnan and zhuang yingjun went to get breakfast, rui rui and le le sat together, and when the two fathers returned, the milk in the bottle of rui rui was drunk.

the choreographer and cameraman on the side almost turned their heads and covered their stomachs and laughed, le le also smiled at his father into a flower, and zhuang yingjun immediately wanted to cover his face with a napkin.

cheng junnan, who was sitting next to his son, rubbed his son's head and said nothing else: "rui rui wants to finish eating the eggs."

rui rui nodded wittily and whispered in his father's ear, "daddy, brother lele said not to tell his uncle that he had finished drinking my milk." <

cheng junnan wanted to laugh but didn't dare to laugh too much, and said with a slight smile: "well, that rui rui has to help brother lele keep it a secret."

rui rui continued to nod his head wittily, little by little, simply couldn't be more cute!

as for the father and son on the other side who had no tacit understanding at all, father zhuang was so humiliated that he wanted to drill the seam, and lele was happily drinking porridge and eating egg cakes.

when they were halfway through their meal, three other families followed, and the children woke up in good spirits, and after eating, they chattered and talked, almost more energetic than their fathers, and their innocence was enviable.

rui rui is a little gentleman, and when the other children talk, he basically listens, and occasionally talks about his own opinions, which is particularly sensible. in contrast, the eyes of other fathers looking at cheng junnan are particularly different, the shadow emperor is the shadow emperor, the sons taught are different, cheng junnan frankly accepts their envious eyes, no way, he has a smart son, and a more intelligent husband, you will envy it.

deser must not be able to show it on his face, and cheng junnan just smiled calmly.

breakfast time passed very quickly, zhuang yingjun and le le both lived far away, they all went out with the items they were going out today, cheng junnan still had to go back to put the bottle, take the small kettle of rui rui's child, and the others also went back together. <

when they gathered again, it was exactly 8:30, and du taosheng announced their morning shooting missions, and each shooting task dad and children could not know in advance, otherwise the camera would not be able to capture their surprised expressions.

three of the five fathers here are actors, and one of them is a movie emperor, to dig out their real expressions, naturally they can't be known in advance, and they know the meaning of shooting in advance.