chapter 50 invitation

No need for Rui Rui to call He Yutao an aunt, he is already dizzy.

After getting off the plane, I went to Mu Yunling's home for the first time and found that people went to the empty building, and there was no popularity at home.

Throwing the luggage to the ground, He Yu gushed smoke above his head, and Sun Peng sighed: "People with families are different, but what about your future wife?" He Yu

stood up abruptly and said, "These two days I have lived in Cheng Junnan's house, and you have something to look for me there!"

He Peng opened his mouth and didn't know what to say: "Yes , He Yutao was already very sure that Cheng Junnan had called Mu Yunling to live in his house, and since he was sure of his partner and marriage partner, why couldn't he contact him, and they still had to cultivate feelings!

So, half an hour later, He Yutao heard the crisp "aunt" sound.

Cheng Junnan hugged his son satisfactorily, and kept instigating him to call "aunt" again, making He Yu's face black.

Only to see He Yutao pull up Mu Yunling's hand: "Follow me home."

Mu Yunling stopped biting the apple and said, "Where to go back?" He Yu took a breath and stuck it in his throat and said with a serious face, "Go home."

Cheng Junnan smirked: "This is his home, can't I be his patron as the eldest brother?"

He Yutao: "..."The reason is correct, but it is still very angry!

Mu Yunling coughed, it was estimated that he would not help He Yutao anymore, his eldest brother would continue to open the taunting skill, He Yutao's luggage was brought over, and he also knew what it meant, but he didn't expect him to do this.

Mu Yunling said to Cheng Junnan, "Brother, I'll go upstairs with him and say a few words."

Cheng Junnan waved, "Go, go." Also, take your luggage up and don't leave it in the lobby.

Before they went upstairs, Rui Rui ran to He Yutao's side and blinked his eyes and said, "Auntie..."

He Yutao didn't understand what it meant, and there were only three big question marks in his mind: "??? He never had contact with children, where does he know what it means?

Mu Yunling explained to him, "Didn't you bring him a gift?"

He Yutao: "... Forgot. "He came to take his wife away, and if he couldn't take it away, he was ready to stay here, where he thought of bringing gifts to the children."

Looking at the child's eyes eager for gifts, He Yutao did not know how to reply for a moment, Mu Yunling said to Rui Rui: "Rui Rui, you go to play first, I will give you a gift."

Rui Rui threw up his tongue, but he did what Uncle Ling said.

At this time, Cheng Junnan had already collapsed on the sofa with a smile, and He Yutao felt that knowing this person was a stain on his life!

Humming twice, Mu Yunling took He Yutao to his temporary room. Of course, this is the room that Cheng Junnan specially decorated for him, every time he comes over, he lives here, clothes and shoes and everything, anyway, there is no shortage of anything.

When he entered the door, he saw the double bed, He Yu's anger was suddenly not so big, and his luggage was also lightly put aside by him. <

He Yu asked Mu Yunling with a handsome face, "How long do you want to live here?"

Mu Yunling pulled him to the edge of the bed and sat down, laughing: "Sit until the night before we get married, understand what I mean?" It is said that the two parties cannot meet the day before marriage. He Yu's face was hot, Mu Yunling was seriously discussing marriage with him, thinking that after marriage, they would be able to live together every day, and his heart was suddenly a little excited.