chapter 76 notices

The summer is hot and the surface temperature is extremely high, even if the air conditioner is turned on, dai Zheng simply takes Rui Rui to swim in the pool outside the house, and Cheng Junnan will join them after cheng chengcheng sleeps.

Just after going into the water, the nanny told them that Mu Yunling, who was also on vacation, was bringing He Yutao and his son over to play, Cheng Junnan was a little unhappy, you guys didn't look at the time, and they were disappointed.

Mu Yunlingfu found that they were swimming, and the two of them also went to the car on a whim to get their swimming trunks, swimming well in the summer, more people are more interesting.

Tiger Tiger, who is already more than a year old, can now speak, and also likes Rui Rui's brother, seeing that Rui Rui, who is gradually elongated, swims around like a fish in the water, and he is also excited to go into the water to play.

Where will the parents let him go down to play, Cheng Junnan let the nanny take out the swimming pot, let the tiger sit on it, watched by his fathers, and the others will swim for a while, drink a little iced juice, and enjoy it while mentioning more.

He Yutao and Dai Zheng still began to swim faster than anyone else in the pool, returning to their former friendship and forgetting the messy past.

After playing for an hour, the nanny will wake up to find the father's commitment to the pool to this side, Cheng Junnan wiped his body to change into a T-shirt casual five-point pants, held his son in his arms, put the milk into his mouth, watched him drink milk, Cheng Junnan seems to be melted, this puff puff little face, is very cute.

Seeing that Chengcheng woke up, just on the shore, Mu Yunling also took his family's little trickster tiger tiger ashore. <

Rui Rui, who had played enough, followed his father to the shore, stared at his brother drinking milk, and squeezed his claws, which were really soft.

He Yutao and Dai Zheng also went ashore to find a drink to drink after the water was finished, and the cold juice was poured into the throat, which was very comfortable.

The two families gathered together naturally to have dinner, He Yutao proposed to eat fish at a fish farm he had recently visited, Cheng Junnan and Dai Zheng had no opinion, and the weekend time was originally the day of family reunion.

However, in addition to them, He Ruoming, the Dai Nuo family and Tang Miaoyu and others were also called, who knew that the more people shouted, the more they finally became several people and went to the fish village together. Fortunately, there are luxurious private rooms in the fish village, and the table is big enough for a group of them to sit down and taste the delicious fish soup and fish meat in the fish farm.

The children are eating fish under the instructions of the adults, Rui Rui has Dai Zheng to watch, there is no problem, Cheng Cheng was also taken over, but he can't eat fish, Cheng Junnan fed him some fish soup, and when he ate and drank enough, he was hugged by Tang Miaoyu to play, the little guy was not very happy, he screamed, and finally returned to Cheng Junnan's arms.

Chengcheng is not as sticky as Rui Rui, he prefers to stick to Cheng Junnan, as long as he is at home, except for Dai Zheng, others can basically rarely hold him, very willful.

Sitting in Cheng Junnan's arms, the little guy looked at Daddy to eat, Daddy opened his mouth to eat him, but the food fell in Daddy's mouth, he wanted to eat Cheng Junnan could not feed him, Rui Rui duly took out his toys to attract his attention.

The others met the Dai Zheng family, and they had begun to get used to Cheng Junnan's side with children. However, if you let the fans know, it will definitely be another big news.