chapter 04 fear of dogs

according to the reasoning, rui rui is cheng junnan's flesh and blood connection, absolutely his own birth did not run, but how could he not coax the child.

for this point, cheng junnan has tried many times, the child was born with a special pro-dai zheng, no wonder he will be jealous, a moment to eat his husband's vinegar, a moment to eat his son's vinegar, it is estimated that there is no more contradictory father than him in the happy family in this world.

it is a good thing for the son to kiss another father, but it is too close, cheng junnan is difficult to intervene at all, dai ruizhe is particularly sticky to his father, as long as dai zheng goes out on a business trip, he can flatten his small mouth and cry, dai zheng every time he is put to sleep before going to the airport. there are several times, the little guy is sick and crying to no, cheng junnan hurts his son without a side, dai zheng has to let him come back on a business trip abroad, fortunately, dai zheng also hurts his son famous, will not finish, throw down the executives, go home to coax his son, take care of his son to go, the back of the meeting, you open it, send the meeting video to me.

after coming and going, cheng junnan and dai zheng were used to their sons like this.

as for why cheng junnan and dai zheng would happily agree to rui rui to participate in the recording of the "let's go" program, the main reason is that this is really the reason, don't look at the little guy who grows up and becomes more well-behaved, should call people or call people, should show politeness when he will also behave, but he is too sticky todai zheng.

if it goes on like this, it won't work.

dai zheng did not say, cheng junnan himself could not look down, he has been reflecting on whether he is not doing well enough, but he is not bad, is it not the right way to express his son? ssure enough, when he was pregnant, he couldn't let dai zheng's guy explain to rui rui on his stomach all day long, obviously he was born, and the result was not sticky at all, he was a failed daddy, and he simply wanted to cry without tears.

now that the real action is up, cheng dad finally has the difference between himself and dai zheng.

at home, cheng junnan couldn't stop his son and threw it directly into dai zheng's arms.

dai zheng is not at home, then watch the video, show rui rui the mobile phone video opposite dai dad.

you see, dad didn't leave, you don't cry, let's continue to play puzzles, so cheng dad continues to play puzzles with dai dad, who is working in mobile phone videos from time to time, while playing puzzles with cheng dad.

this is who connived, cheng junnan began to find that everything is the result of his own death, not only rui rui relies on dai zheng, even he himself is not dependent on it, crying to death no one is responsible, the mobile phone has been confiscated, want to continue to open the video to find dai dad, the program group will definitely not give, he can not afford to lose this face.

dad, we miss you so much!

dai zheng is not there, even if cheng junnan's heart is constantly in tears, his son still has to coax well, and the program still has to go on.

the son was crying, and cheng junnan had to think back to dai zheng's usual steps to coax his son, patting his back: "baby, don't cry." rui rui continued

to cry, and whispered with a flat mouth: "i can't see my father at night without a mobile phone." tthe son cried

sadly, cheng junnan was simply heartbroken and heartbroken, heartbreak was heartbroken for his son, and sad was that his son loved his father more.

rui rui xiao pengyou thought so long-term, it can be seen that his overall concept has gradually formed, but it is not used in the right direction, cheng junnan finally understands what his son is crying for, he inhaled, and wiped away his tears with his sleeve.