chapter 40 Gossip

Cheng Junnan, who was angry with his unfilial brother, calmed down outside for half an hour before returning home, and the time was just eleven o'clock.

Dai Zheng, who had been worried about him, sat on the couch waiting for him.

After Cheng Junnan left, he thought about whether Cheng Junnan knew the truth, but his expression was not like that, and it was actually very easy for Cheng Junnan to hide his emotions, after all, he was an actor, and sometimes Dai Zheng had to guess for half a day if he was too realistic.

After he returned, Dai Zheng had to ask, "What's going on?" Nothing to do with it.

Cheng Junnan replied casually, "It's nothing, it's just that Yunling doesn't pay much attention to his body and makes me angry." Look normal, should be fine, Dai Zheng thought.

"Don't be angry, let Sister-in-law Li pay more attention here, or I will find someone to take care of him, how do you see?"

"Say goodbye for now, and look at it later."

"Well, yes."

The wife is still angry at the top or doing it according to his wishes, and it is still easier to find someone.

In view of the fact that Cheng Junnan will return to the crew tomorrow and his mood is still a little bad, Dai Zheng did not make trouble for him, and the two hugged each other and slept.

The next day, the sky was gray, and it was perfect for a lazy night's sleep. However, Cheng Junnan stepped on a plane to the crew. <

After Dai Zheng sent Rui Rui to kindergarten, his temples always jumped, and he always felt that something might happen today, and what things he couldn't think of in the end, but it was possible that it would happen, and there was no defense against it.

He expected that Cheng Junnan would beat Up He Yutao fiercely after he knew the truth, but he didn't expect it to happen so quickly.

It happened during the time when Cheng Junnan arrived at the crew and saw He Yutao, and neither of them had a role yet.

Cheng Junnan was originally going to change his makeup, but he did not appear in his exclusive dressing room, but found He Yutao.

Whenever He Yutao goes out, he will be accompanied by a group of little brother assistants, and his agent will be around him for eighty percent of the time, and today is no exception. In addition to assistant Xiaoling, Li Jianfeng, who also attended an event here, was also listed, as well as several team members, as well as Dai Zheng's four bodyguards to Cheng Junnan, the number of whom was not small, and it was completely worthy of being called a big-name team.

However, when Cheng Junnan rushed into He Yutao's dressing room, he did not have a smile on his face and said to the people around him: "You go out first, I have something to say to Mr. He." He Yu, who was putting on makeup, giggled, he was already weak-hearted, and when the makeup artist assistant and others looked at him, he nodded and signaled everyone to go out first. After all the people went out, Cheng Junnan quickly locked the door, and no one could enter. <

The people waiting outside looked at each other, and at the same time there were people from Cheng Junnan's team who ran over, they didn't know what was happening, but it was clear that Cheng Junnan and He Yutao would definitely have something going on inside, but it was big or small.

Inside, Cheng Junnan was cold, and the anger stored last night until today finally had a way to vent, he grabbed He Yutao's collar without saying a word, and then punched him in the abdomen and pushed He Yutao to the ground.

He Yutao, who reacted, first ate pain, and then began to fight back: "Cheng Junnan, what are you doing!"

Cheng Junnan sneered, "What do I do, why don't you think about what you did, Mu Yunling is also something you can touch!" He Yutao's