chapter 70 fun

For the matter of getting pregnant again, Cheng Junnan and Dai Zheng are both happy and worried, they encounter the problem of the first pregnancy again, the two are too inattentive, the pregnancy does not know, the child now has the possibility of bleeding.

In order to ensure that their second baby can be born smoothly, Cheng Junnan now pinches his nose every day to inject the fetal protection pill prescribed by Dr. Liu, and no matter how bitter it is, he has to drink it. Dr. Liu is also a responsible person, he said that if he came to check once in three days, he would really come to Cheng Junnan in three days to check on them and tell them about the nurturing of the fetus.

Dai Zheng has ruirui experience, but also knows which Cheng Junnan can eat during pregnancy and what can not eat, the family eats on him, every morning after exercising, he goes to the nearby vegetable market to select the freshest ingredients, take it home to Cheng Junnan to make various snacks.

With Dr. Liu's instructions, Cheng Junnan's past week is a hot and hot day, every step is careful, such as walking on thin ice, he really can't stand Dai Zheng's nervousness, in fact, he can not worry so much, Dr. Liu said that after drinking two patches of medicine, the fetus will be much more stable.

In the future, as long as you rest for two weeks, there is basically no problem, and you can do strenuous exercise.

Just sent away Dr. Liu, Cheng Junnan stood on the lawn stretched a lazy waist, from the perspective of his station, saw Dai Zheng sitting cross-legged on the sofa holding a computer to study the pregnant man's pregnancy food supplements, Cheng Junnan pinched the soft flesh on the belly, it was difficult to become a muscle... <

In the next nine months Cheng Junnan will live a full life of eating, sleeping, sleeping and eating, there is no difference between raising pigs, some time ago he also secretly said that Mu Yunling is white and fat, it is estimated that before long he himself will become like that, thinking about it is painful. This is also the reason why he still has to stay here for two or three years after giving birth to Rui Rui, he is embarrassed to return to China before the muscles are not raised, and his whole body is full of soft flesh.

Dai Zheng would always comfort him and say, "It's okay, where you are fat, you are not fat at all."

Every time he hears this sentence, Cheng Junnan will feel that he is really not fat, but whenever he takes out his previous photos, he will shrink on the sofa like a deflated balloon, and he is really fat!

To this end, Dai Zheng changed a variety of ways to comfort Cheng Jun, to the back only to accompany him to exercise every day, accompany him to lose weight, of course, occasionally do bed weight loss exercises he is very willing.

In eating the above Dai Zheng naturally will not lose Cheng Junnan, the daily fragrant snack snacks are offered, Cheng Junnan deeply feels that it seems that there is nothing to be fat, anyway, it can be reduced, eat more, he is now two people not a person.

As time progressed, after the small things in Cheng Junnan's stomach settled down, he and Dai Zheng told their families the news that they were about to have a second baby.

Hearing the news that Cheng Junnan had another child, everyone's expression was different, especially He Yutao, whose son had just turned a hundred days old. <

One day, He Yutao hugged his son Huhu and said, "Son, do you want to have a younger brother?" Little Tiger thought that his father was teasing him, the calf was particularly powerful to kick on his father's thigh, and only stepped on a little bit of his father's small meat, almost did not put He Yutao to cry, eat so much every day there is no contribution, stinky son, just know bullying dad, dad does not love you!