chapter 36: anger

Even if Rui Rui is no longer willing to leave Dai Zheng, he still wants to follow Cheng Junnan to his next destination.

With the popular broadcast of the program, the ratings are rising, the investment of the program group is also increasing, when I see the director again, Cheng Junnan found that he was full of red light, but Cheng Junnan was very depressed, he did not expect that Rui Rui was really unwilling to leave Dai Zheng.

The night before, he had said that he would get up and leave the next day, who knew that Rui Rui would not want to go out after getting up the next morning, and he was unwilling to follow Cheng Junnan out with Dai Zheng's pants.

"Dad, I'm not going!"

"Be at home with Daddy and don't leave Daddy!"

This behavior made Cheng Junnan puzzling, Rui Rui has been much more lively since participating in the show, but now he is not too lively, but he knows how to play Lai, and he does not know where he learned it.

Dai Zheng had to delay the work time at home to coax his son to go out, Cheng Junnan sat on the side, Dai Zheng could not coax Rui Rui, presumably he did not have to go out of the horse.

After coaxing for an hour, Rui Rui was indeed going out, and Dai Zheng had to send them to the airport.

Unsurprisingly, they missed the originally booked flight, only to change the ticket.

This time is their reason, Dai Zheng only has to cover the cost of the ticket, for him is only a dime, not worth mentioning. <

The choreographer who came to pick them up recorded the whole conversation between their father and son, Cheng Junnan and Dai Zheng did not refuse their shooting, sooner or later Dai Zheng was going to appear in front of everyone, it was just a matter of sooner or later.

Taking this opportunity, Dai Zheng seemed to expose his calf or something.

Director Zhao Guoyong was not angry at all, anyway, he laughed twice at the scene, Dai Dong went out of the horse to a top of a few thousand, what did the air ticket money count, and it was the right way to raise the ratings by Cheng Junnan and Dai Zheng.

What is the ultimate purpose of recording a show, that has to be ratings.

Thinking that each of the five families has different highlights, director Zhao Guoyong is particularly excited.

Lu Yuncheng's family, Lu Fengfeng's son has been weak and sick since he was a child, the boy looks very good, and the program often mentions how his parents bothered to take care of him when he was sick when he was a child, and he can earn a lot of tears from the audience.

Sun Wenxing's family, the boy-like nature of the little girl is the topic, how to raise the delicate daughter into a female man, Sun Wenxing and his wife to solve your puzzle.

Du Mengting is a filial piety, taking a few shots of old mothers to put inside, absolutely another topic, what is the domestic tradition, filial piety to parents is the road.

Zhuang Yingjun and Zhuang Yueqing are old criminals, as long as they have funny scenes as soon as they appear, the topic will naturally be more. <

Cheng Junnan's family, Dai Zheng is an absolute topic, let Dai Zheng show big legs, play a mosaic on the face, you can attract everyone to check it out!

Each family has its own highlights, completely will not be suppressed by the limelight of which one, director Zhao Guoyong is worthy of being the pillar of the durian platform, standing still, thinking of everything, not casually offending the big stars. He has done this job, if someone is still complaining that he takes care of big names and not photos of small stars, it is not his problem, but the other party's small family, he can enjoy his success.