chapter 60 monkey rush

After Xi An sealed in the hospital, this out made people greatly break his glasses, and the man who had always respected his sister was forced to this position, which showed how terrible Xi Anran was, what kind of brotherhood, had been eaten by her in the early years.

The lawsuit must be fought, the evidence is conclusive, you can't deny it, the sister-in-law who was fired decades ago ran out to be a witness, and the human evidence and physical evidence are even more impossible to deny. Xi Anran was thus beaten from the peak to the bottom by Xi Anfeng, and he didn't even have the opportunity to fight back, before she went to prison, Xi Anfeng found someone to bring her a message, he wouldn't let her biological brother return to Xi's house, absolutely not!

For several days in a row, Cheng Junnan took Rui Rui to the hospital every day to visit Xi Anfeng, his health was still so poor, but his spirit was not bad, and he felt a little returning to the light. Taking out a day when there was no rain, Cheng Junnan went to the place where Old Master Xi now lived, and Dai Zheng wanted to follow, but Cheng Junnan looked at Xi Anfeng's past investigation results and knew that Old Master Xi had saved his life.

For Old Master Xi, Cheng Junnan also had no idea, he saved his grandson's life, but did not support his life, probably only did what he wanted to do, for this old man, Cheng Junnan can only regard him as an ordinary old man.

I had never been in contact with it before, and it was quite awkward to suddenly recognize another person as a grandfather. Fortunately, he still has memories of family life, and how to get along with the elderly has his own way, otherwise Grandma Mu would not have thought about his grandson, who was not related by blood, before she died. <

The driver of the car was a bodyguard, Cheng Junnan got out of the car and was invited in by the old butler of the old man, the old butler saw that Cheng Junnan's face was full of smiles, and said friendly: "Little young master, welcome home, the old man has been waiting for you for a long time, I will lead you over." Cheng Junnan's smile was naturally just right: "Thank you." 

"To the old man, he has always been respectful.

The old butler said, "The little young master is very polite." He knew a lot about the Xi family, but he couldn't tell Cheng Junnan.

The old house of the Xi family is not very popular, but the house is very well maintained, green, the aisles are lined with flowers and plants, they have a good florist, but it is deserted. I think it is also, here is only The old man Xi lives alone, naturally it is a little quiet, the children grow up, they will not run to him every day, and every old man will have their own weirdness.

I hope his biological grandfather is not so weird.

Spring is the time when all things are reborn, Old Master Xi is squatting in his back garden with a child at this time to sort out a pot of orchids, the old housekeeper informed him, the little young master arrived, and Old Master Xi turned his head and put down the small shovel in his hand.

He glanced at Cheng Junnan, instructed the old butler, and said, "Help me make a pot of tea to the small pavilion." The old butler nodded and turned to leave, and there were only two grandchildren left in the back garden, and Cheng Junnan still opened his mouth: "Grandfather." Xi Feng's serious face was a little more moved: "Follow me to sit here for a while." The two of them did not have an overnight vendetta, and in addition to being a little strange at the beginning, the communication between the two was relatively smooth.

Xi Feng entertained Cheng Junnan with his favorite big red robe, although Cheng Qunnan prefers green tea, but occasionally drinks and drinks nothing else, obviously Old Master Xi is still satisfied with Cheng Junnan, he does not care about the company's affairs for many years, but also knows Xi Anfeng's recent decision, his daughters have come to him one by one.