chapter 62 plans

When shooting makeup photos, not only the crew will secretly use their mobile phones to shoot the stars, even the fans outside the studio are constantly shouting to take photos with the male god, as for how the fans know that they are taking makeup photos here, Cheng Junnan does not know.

Now Cheng Junnan can not change his surrounding environment, can only make himself adapt, for his own state of being a public figure, Cheng Junnan has long adapted, he has always led by example, in front of fans he is a good star, at home he is a good father.

He felt that the state should award him the "Most Beautiful Star Award".

Afternoon busy for most of the day, the photo was basically taken, Cheng Junnan originally entered the play quickly, took a photo to change two sets of clothes, one set is the pilot's camouflage suit, the other set is the air police uniform, how to wear is very handsome, he also took two selfies sent to Dai Zheng, Dai Dong, who is in a meeting, said that he immediately customized multiple sets of uniforms, at home xxoo must be very exciting, think about it is a little exciting.

So Dai Dong's reply to Cheng Junnan's content was only two words: hard.

Cheng Junnan, who was sitting on the side, touched his earlobes, a little hot, the old man was color, and he still thought about the bed during work hours, really don't want to face.

Tomorrow Dai Zheng will go on a business trip to the field, he will spend a month but he will visit the company under the Huangyu Group, although it is only a routine, but it is still very important for him, the performance of the second quarter of this year compared with the same period last year, there is not much increase, he needs to find out the reason. <

Originally, there was no large-scale inquiry, but a careful investigation found that the branch area and some companies that injected capital actually returned the shadow of his second uncle, and actually did this kind of thing under his eyes, which was really a slap in the face of Dai Zheng.

The reason why the second uncle did this is actually quite simple, before Dai Zheng inherited the position of chairman of the Huangyu Group, one of the people of the same age in the clan who had a strong competitive relationship with him was his second uncle's second son, Dai Fen.

Dai Zhenqing, the second uncle of Dai, has two sons, two daughters, the eldest son has a small official in the government, not big, not small, supporting the family, the younger son has a high heart since he was a child, has been fighting with Dai Zheng to the death, he is smart, but he is a little smart, it is more difficult to become an atmospheric person, not suitable for being a leader.

Uncle Dai's eldest son has that mind, but he doesn't want to learn from his fathers to do business, he prefers the official scene, but he is also mixed up like a fish, and he maintains a relationship with Dai Zheng, he knows how to deal with the relationship with his relatives, not too negligent and not too close.

The eldest son did not dare to get too close to Dai Zheng or because of his parents, they had always wanted to grab the Huangyu Group from Dai Zheng, but he had long known that it could not be so easy, And Dai Zheng had shown different business talents from ordinary people since he was a child, and he was the leader of their generation. He persuaded Second Uncle Dai and Dai Fen, but they did not listen, and had no choice but to maintain the status quo.

The things Dai Zheng has to deal with are related to the branch of the group where Dai Fen is now, and if he can stay in the branch in peace and not do things that are meaningless to the company, or even cause damage to the company, Dai Zheng will not deal with him. <

Small fights, look at the relatives of the part of Dai Zheng can let go, but now has reached an extremely serious place, colluding with outsiders to steal company secrets, secretly embezzling public funds, and also using Dai Zheng's name to act outside, causing a series of losses to the Huangyu Group.