chapter 02 appears

After the team's decision, Cheng Junnan naturally and decisively took his son to participate in the program recording of "Let's Go".

The show is at the forefront of the national entertainment programs of the durian station, "Let's Go" filming locations have a total of five locations, each location is carefully selected by the program team, the choreographer's planning ability is also very human, they think of the location is simply to the participants in the show to surprise the people.

The program "Let's Go" has begun to discuss topics on major social platforms before filming, because there has been no similar large-scale parent-child program in China. There are a total of five families participating in the show, there are four families that have been broken on the Internet, as for the fifth family, that is, Cheng Junnan and his son Dai Ruizhe, who have not officially appeared on the screen, the TV station has negotiated with Cheng Junnan's team, before the official broadcast, everything is confidential, and no one knows who the fifth group of families is.

The first four groups of families have successfully attracted the attention of major fans, including lu yuncheng and his son Lu Chengfeng, a first-line singer, Du Mengting, a family veteran actor of the TV series, and his woman Du Tiantian, a program host of Du Li TV, who is also a brother of their station, Sun Wenxing and his daughter Sun Xiyun, and a group of families who are zhuang Yingjun and son Zhuang Lingjing, who came from online TV series. <

The four family combinations have attracted blockbuster fans, but not all the remarks are towards them, children look good or bad has become a key topic of discussion among netizens, such as the daughter of du Mengting, a veteran actor of the TV series, looks very similar to her father, so it has become the focus of everyone's attention, some say that the little girl looks ugly, some say that the little girl looks like a characteristic, some say that the little girl is absolutely biological, and say anything.

The show has not yet begun to record a large wave of internet fans began to fight, half is supportive, half is malicious, and mixed in the middle of the muddy water to touch the fish of the water army, the network is simply lively, the media are not afraid of finding the topic for a while, all kinds of social blog posts have come out.

However, within a few days, everyone's focus was tilted to the other side.

The program team invited singers, TV drama actors, network TV series actors, even the host has moved, and the film industry has not moved, will it invite people in the film industry? Netizens and the media are speculating about who are the movie stars who have married and had children in recent years and whose children are between the ages of three and six? Who are the children and the well-known, and who are they?

This year's popular film actors who may be crowned the emperor of the film seem to have Ke Ye and Ma Pingchuan, who are fighting to the death, but neither of them is married. The older film actors, but their children are already over ten years old, it is impossible, who will be invited? According to the bird nature of the durian stage, it is possible to get a foreign actor to come out, which is not impossible.

As a result, the discussion on the Internet is like a wild horse that has lost its reins and begun to shift from domestic to foreign actors, and finally I don't know who reminded everyone. <

[How can it be foreign, those foreigners can't even say our Chinese clearly, don't dream, it must be a domestic star, bet a cart of cucumbers! ]

【Oh, who will it be, durian platform, do you dare to tell us in advance!】 【

That is, don't die~~】

[Be careful that your son doesn't have fart-eyes.] 【

Director, come out, we will never kill you!】 The