chapter 37 on the first

On speaking of He Yutao, his entanglement with Cheng Junnan is not just as simple as it seems.

After Cheng Junnan was injured, Dai Zheng missed the first time to investigate the scene, when the ambulance passed first, the police also went, and the results of their investigation were judged to be stories, not man-made.

However, He Yutao has been immersed in the entertainment industry for so many years, how can he simply think that Cheng Junnan's time is just an ordinary story, he knows that someone is targeting Cheng Junnan, or correctly speaking, against him.

He didn't like Cheng Junnan, which was a well-known thing, but it was just a small fight with Cheng Junnan, he didn't send someone to slander Cheng Junnan, and he didn't obstruct it and not let him take the role or the like, otherwise they wouldn't shoot together.

In fact, He Yutao didn't actually do anything except hate him for appearing next to Dai Zheng. And this accident, he frowned at the first time, he knew what it meant for the actor to rest for half a year after being injured.

He felt that this matter could not be good.

In Dai Zheng's eyes, he also knew that his personality was not good, but he could not bear a reputation of jealousy.

When the incident occurred, he was silent, and immediately sent someone to find out the cause, and the police judged the accident only after looking at the face of the director's investor, and did not conduct an in-depth investigation. But He Yutao is different, behind him is the He family, and the person who targets him may be the opponent of his eldest brother, or it may be the person in the circle who is jealous of him and wants to ruin his reputation. <

When Cheng Junnan was hospitalized, he went to see it, even if he knew that Cheng Junnan was someone he didn't hate, but it was not good for innocent people to be hurt because of the family members.

Sure enough, the person who did the trick and foot had a close relationship with the female number three of that drama level, and the person behind the female number three was his eldest brother's competitor at this time, Luo Miao, probably wanting to let the person who covered him do something to make this happen, in fact, what they really wanted to frame was He Yutao.

If the scene had not been filmed in advance that day, the person lying in the hospital would have become He Yutao.

He Yutaogong, who learned the truth, did not know how to compensate Cheng Junnan, and he could not let Cheng Junnan know that he had suffered on his behalf, and invisibly, he owed Cheng Junnan a life. In order to alleviate the guilt in his heart, he asked Cheng Junnan to be arranged to the VIP ward, of course, he could not say it, only said that it was the arrangement of the crew.

Although he did this, he still hated Cheng Junnan, thinking all the time about how to repay this human affection, and did not want to have anything to do with him at all. Of course, this kind of thing is only known to himself, as for Dai Zheng, he will certainly not tell the other party.

When he was struggling with how to return Cheng Junnan's affection, Dai Zheng had already played with Cheng Junnan's eyebrows and swords, and the two entered a sweet period. <

Dai Zheng's love affair is not high-profile, but because this is the first time in his life, every day is in a good mood, as long as people who know his temper know that he must have a sweetheart, and soon someone knows who the object he is in may be, naturally it is the opponent who wants to know what he is doing.

In fact, at that time, Dai Zheng still had some pressure in his heart, not from Cheng Junnan and his parents at home, but from his career, from the day he understood things, he stood as the strongest one of the Dai family's peers.