chapter 16 script

naturally after dinner, it is necessary to go home, but the wedding time of dai nuo and fu tingxi has not been fixed, and at this time, dai zheng needs to go out of the horse, and the younger brother must get married and his parents must find it back, no matter where they are in the world.

it is too much trouble for him to handle the wedding, he basically has no time to participate, but his brother's wedding, it is absolutely no problem to pay some money by himself, and the wedding of the dai family will be held more solemnly. the purpose of the dai family after marriage must be to love the wife and love the wife, and everything is based on the mission of loving the wife.

when i went home at night, a driver came to pick up, cheng junnan's family of three sat in the back seat, rui rui is still a bit of spirit, has been thinking about the beer duck at night, and more and more feel that his son is a snack.

cheng junnan said: "parents, where are they now, do you have any exact news, i think tingxi's stomach should also be fast, otherwise daino's temperament would not be so urgent."

he knew that dai zheng would not leave the elders alone, and would definitely send someone to protect them, but only in secret, to be known by those elders who did not recognize the old, and not to scold him for being bloody.

indeed, daino just told them that the child is almost two months old now, and they have only recently detected it. if the man is pregnant, he is not pregnant, but he cannot move the tire, and the larger the month, the more careful he should be, after all, the man's body does not resemble a woman.

as a person who came over, cheng junnan was the most vocal, and tingxi gave him a good impression, being humble and courteous.

dai zheng said, "well, try to find your parents." it is really impossible to delay, otherwise you will have to hold a wedding after the child comes out. <

cheng junnan thought about it and smiled: "it's also very interesting, your own child can still be a little flower child."

dai zheng looked at rui rui, who had begun to doze off, "it's a pity, our baby doesn't have the opportunity to be a flower child for dads." cheng junnan, who was

sitting next to him, rolled his eyes and gave him a turn.

back at home it was already 8:30 p.m., cheng junnan gave rui rui a bath to coax him to sleep after contacting li jianfeng, he is cheng junnan's agent, although not the one who took him when he debuted, but he is the longest cooperation with cheng junnan, and the two are more friends.

li jianfeng is a man with eight faces, bent on his career, he has no complaints about cheng junnan's practice of giving birth to a child, and he has the meaning of hating iron and steel, and how to take a shadow emperor and not take another one, it is crazy.

however, qi returned to anger, li jianfeng still had to give dai zheng face, those words in front of cheng junnan said that if dai zheng knew that there was no cold eye to freeze him, there was a domineering and rich husband who was great!

simply annoying.

after scheduling to go to the studio tomorrow to get the script, cheng junnan put the mobile phone on the desktop, and then went downstairs to pour a cup of milk and went upstairs.

at home, the hardest worker was not rui rui, nor him, but dai zheng.

milk is good nutrition, but dai zheng always does not like to drink, but the lover poured it, it is □□ he must also drink.

the milk sent to the study was placed in the place where dai zheng's hand could directly reach, and cheng junnan sat on the side and looked at him with a smile, with the words "if you don't drink it, i will always stare at you", dai zheng had no choice but to drink the milk in one breath. <