chapter 47 xi family

Zhengjing Pictures is one of the top two film and television companies in the domestic entertainment industry, involving a wide range, in addition to the large number of stars, the first-line and second-line film emperor is completely out of the question, He Yutao is now a member of their company, but He Yutao has another layer of identity, that is, the shareholders of Zhengjing Pictures, no matter what, he will not leave Zhengjing Pictures, even if he plans to stop the film, But he didn't have that idea yet.

He Yutao and Dai Zheng are his friends, but why he asked Cheng Junnan, some of them said, the "he" in that sentence refers to who is probably only Cheng Junnan and him is clear, Cheng Junnan has a good face for him, it depends on the attitude of the other party.

At this time, Cheng Junnan was not the young man at that time, he smiled: "I don't know who Zhou Dong is talking about?

Zhou Zhengze knew that he had asked knowingly, smiled and said, "Since it is inconvenient for you to say it, then I will not ask." It was

good to know, Cheng Junnan thought.

Before getting off the plane, Zhou Zhengze still leaned over to Cheng Junnan's side and whispered, "You still tell me how he is now."

Cheng Junnan smiled lightly: "Zhou Dong wants to know, it is better to ask himself." 

"He's particularly calm now.

Zhou Zhengze's face was very different, if he could go there long ago, he would have waited until now to catch the opportunity to ask Cheng Junnan, it was really the other party who did not want to see him at all, what could he do.

Zhou Zhengze took Cheng Junnan and couldn't know and couldn't continue to ask, just adding to the trouble. <

The three of them happened to be on the same flight, Zhou Zhengze directly let them get into their own car, first sent them to the crew's hotel, Cheng Junnan and He Yutao did not have any opinions. As He Yutao and Mu Yunling's marriage date became closer and closer, the estrangement between Cheng Junnan and He Yutao in previous years was actually changing, not becoming shallower and lighter, but deeper, He Yutao was the man who snatched his brother, could he not be bothered!

Whenever he thought of He Yutao and Mu Yunling living together, he was particularly blocked.

He Yutao, who was more blocked than him, used to regard Cheng Junnan as an imaginary love enemy, and now this imaginary love enemy has become his future brother-in-law, you say that his heart can not be blocked, can he not block? What's more, he really likes Mu Yunling a little now, and marriage is also a matter of certainty.

The two work together, and later life will meet together, this is a very congested thing.

The He family is very loyal to feelings, they are also particularly dedicated to feelings, he Yutao since he likes Mu Yunling, since he married him, he will not change his heart in the future, think of his second half of his life to deal with Cheng Junnan, He Yutao is like an eggplant that frost has beaten, withered.

After Zhou Zhengze sent them to the hotel arranged by the crew, he wanted to contact Cheng Junnan for affection, but He Yutao this guy was very faceless, and the dinner of the three people could not be eaten together, but it made Cheng Junnan feel better, and after eating something casually, he went back to the room to rest. <

Before going to sleep, Junnan first called his good friend Wei Jun, Wei Jun was the "he" that Zhou Zhengze asked, the relationship between the two of them is still quite long, but fate always tricks people, Zhou Zhengze and Wei Jun have never come together, but zhou Zhengze has always liked Wei Jun, but also for him to stop wandering in the major flowers and grasses, obediently be a good suitor.