chapter 15 traditions

don't look at the rules and regulations formulated by the dai family, they are all set up to ensure that the dai family incense and family property, and the dai family do not kill each other, there is still a secret struggle between the younger generations in the family, and the waves are turbulent. before dai zheng came to power, the youngsters had no less than a few battles, if it were not for the suppression of the elders above, they would almost all be put on the table to fight, whose performance was better, who was responsible for the company and who was responsible for the company vying to be the first this year, anyway, it has never been mentioned less.

however, since dai zheng took the throne a few years ago, the atmosphere between the juniors has been harmonious a lot, and everyone who fights and fights will not mention it again, or do a good job of their own business, and seize the opportunity to usurp the throne. unfortunately, dai zheng did not give other brothers and sisters this opportunity at all, and even the older generation admired dai zheng's means, not to mention other competitors, the only thing that the mall houhei learned to use was probably dai zheng.

not to mention, dai zheng's maternal grandfather's family was an official at that time, and the official thick black study and the shopping mall thick black study are similar to each other, dai zheng combines the two, who can have more twists and turns than him, more means, and finally ended up with only three words: being convinced.

in dai zheng's generation, there are still many outstanding people, but they are all smarter, knowing that the dai family has dai zheng in power, they can develop other careers, and fools go to fight with dai sheng's black dai zheng.

dai zheng is already a god-like being in the eyes of the juniors, and many of his deeds are impressive, but dai zheng's parents only gave birth to him? that's not it, he also has two younger brothers, originally his parents wanted to give him a sister, as a result, born to be born with sons, this life is no daughter's life, the mother showed her hand, and said to her husband, the old woman is not born, this life will be a son! <

the family has three sons who are not envious, and they are still in the dai family, and that status is not to be said.

when dai zheng was six years old, his mother gave birth to a younger brother for him, and when he was ten years old, his mother gave birth to a younger brother, and the two younger brothers naturally did not need him to take care of him, but they could not stand the mother who always stuffed the soft whirring brother into his arms, and the name was known, to take good care of the younger brother, and when the parents were old, the three of you brothers would have to rely on each other for their lives.

at first, taking care of his brother's whole body was stiff and stiff, but then he was handy, otherwise rui rui would not have been taken care of by his hands after he was born, and it was not without reason that rui rui would stick to his father.

people wear dad from a young age to learn how to take the baby, what move is hungry, how to cry is to pee, work with children are not wrong, but also let cheng junnan admire the husband to the ground, every time i see the husband to cry the son coaxed well, full of love, the husband simply can not be more powerful!

when rui rui reached the age of three, and then everyone found out that the problem came, too sticky to dad, this is not too good a thing.

dai zheng and cheng junnan walked into a single-family villa with a wise hand, the area is definitely not as good as their home, but there is a lawn outside, the turf is paved, and there are a lot of colorful flowers on both sides, and you can see that it is worth a lot. on the other side of the lawn, there is a washed swimming pool with flowing living water, a water sky blue, which is particularly warmly furnished.