chapter 52 memories

No matter what kind of storm the Xi family set off, it did not affect Cheng Junnan's side for the time being.

After staying in Cheng Junnan's home, Mu Yunling was lazy, the two people would occasionally go to the hospital to see the growth of the fetus, the hospital they went to was the one that Fu Tingxi saw, and sometimes the three of them would go together, and the relationship was getting better and better.

At the same time, the He family also began to prepare for the marriage of various dowries and the like, in ancient times, men and women were very particular about the dowry, and now, naturally they should pay attention to it, the He family is still relatively traditional, and naturally began to prepare for He Yutao's side, and He Mother seemed to have played chicken blood.

And the paper can't contain the fire, Mu Yunling and He Yutao originally meant not to tell him that he had a child for the time being, but I don't know which parent learned about Mu Yunling's pregnancy, so it spread among the elders, how to quickly lead Mu Yunling into the door, He Mother sent someone to send supplements every three to five, and Mu Yunling was speechless.

This is still a gift that does not disturb the Dai family, almost every time can be loaded into a car, which is not yet a few days before the door.

Mu Yunling was very distressed as another, and in a wordless situation he said to Cheng Junnan: "Brother, I can't finish eating anyway, or I will eat it next time you are pregnant."

Cheng Junnan listened and glared at him fiercely! If it weren't for their special body, what man would like to get pregnant. <

However, the problem of having a second child Cheng Junnan considered after giving birth to Rui Rui, and then the time dragged on longer and longer, and now the age is not suitable to mention this matter again, and it is a bit risky to have a child in his thirties, but his body is actually fine, if Dai Zheng wants it, they can also ask for another one.

Soon there will be a wedding day for He Yutao and Mu Yunling, and now that it is winter, they will not go to the cold place of the island to hold the wedding, but choose a Western-style church to hold their wedding.

On the eve of the wedding, Mu Yunling and He Yutao could not see each other, and He Yutao also desperately finished filming his scenes, and they still had half a month to spend their honeymoon time after the wedding. Mu Yunling set out from Cheng Junnan's family, naturally he wanted to dress up the Dai family, and Dai Nuo and Dai Qiong were his relatives, and they all came to help. With the help of the Dai family, the He family pays more attention to the wedding.

After taking a comfortable bath, He Yutao sat on the sand and shook his wine glass and broadcast Mu Yunling's phone.

Since Mu Yunling moved to Cheng Junnan's house, He Yutao would call Mu Yunling before he went to sleep, and the content he said every day was not very exciting, but He Yutao felt that as long as he heard Mu Yunling's voice, he would feel warm in his heart.

So he persevered.

At this time, Mu Yunling, who was already ready to sleep, began to yawn: "Aren't you sleepy?"

He Yutao said: "Tomorrow is the day we get married, I am excited, I can't sleep." Mu Yunling's

mouth tickled slightly: "Tomorrow morning at five o'clock, busy until tomorrow night □□ o'clock, you don't sleep, tomorrow will definitely be very tired." HHe Yutao

flattened his mouth in grievance: "Then you are not by my side."

Mu Yunling smiled lightly, "He Xiansen, are you still a child?" Sleep also needs to be coaxed.

He Yutao smiled and said, "I'm not a child, but I also need someone to coax, you are the most suitable candidate."

Mu Yunling rubbed his eyes, "Well, I know. At this moment, the door of his room was knocked on, and Cheng Junnan's voice came from outside: "Yunling, have you slept?"