chapter 43 video

Cheng Junnan, who is always concerned about whether his brother has been bullied, sighs every day, and Dai Zheng is not comforted after comforting twice.

He knew very well that Mu Yunling was almost grown up watching Cheng Junnan, although they had not lived together for a while, they would still be connected, and both sides would affect each other's lives and lives.

Without Mu Yunling's life experience, Cheng Junnan's enthusiasm for striving forward would be a little worse, without Cheng Junnan's hard work to earn Mu Yunling's study fees and living expenses, Mu Yunling would not have studied desperately, and there would be no achievements today.

Therefore, Dai Zheng would not affect Cheng Junnan's decision, he knew that Cheng Junnan's heart was soft, as long as someone was sincere with Mu Yunling, he would be relieved. With his understanding of He Yutao, it was difficult to say whether he could really tell Mu Yunling, not to mention that He Yutao had always been a dispatched field by the Great Young Master, and how could such a thing as "washing his hands and making soup for Jun" happen to him.

Cheng Junnan was really worried, but worried about worry, he learned from Mu Yunling that He Yutao's faceless one had moved to his home, saying that he was taking care of him nearby, who knew who took care of whom, his brother still had to go to work, or arranged for Li Sister-in-law to send food to Mu Yunling regularly, it was not broken. <

Go home for a period of time Cheng Junnan still have to go back to the crew to shoot, as the protagonist Of He Yutao is even more unlikely to leave the crew at any time, the two continue to meet in the crew, their tit-for-tat is to go to a higher level, every time they meet will not stop ironic, the process of filming is even more turbulent, but also the scene will be filmed vividly, because the male number two played by Cheng Junnan is finally going to betray the male protagonist, and the current expression is really just right, very in place.

After Li Jianfeng determined that Cheng Junnan would no longer be in trouble with He Yutao, he was relieved to leave several assistants to stalk, and when the announcement time of the program, he informed Cheng Junnan that he would go back to participate in the shooting, and told Cheng Junnan that Dai Zheng's video had been filmed, and the program team was already in post-production, just waiting for him to take Rui Rui to the scene.

After Cheng Junnan hung up the phone, he suddenly found that things were going in the direction he expected, but he seemed to be missing something again.

After removing the makeup, Cheng Junnan turned around and went to He Yutao's separate dressing room, and everyone looked tense, afraid of another fight within the crew, so the sharp-eyed director's assistant quietly sent a text message to the criminal director, the content is as follows:

[Director, it's not good, Cheng Yingdi went to find He Yingdi again! With

the lessons of the past, the criminal guide rushed over when Cheng Junnan just walked into He Yutao's dressing room, and saw that the criminal guide was panting and booing, Cheng Junnan was still worried about asking him what was going on, and the criminal guide pointed to He Yutao inside: "Oh, there is a scene I want to talk to YuTao."

He Yutao, who was removing his makeup, said calmly: "Criminal Director, I seem to have finished filming today's scene." The criminal director quietly glanced at him, dead child, I am helping you, but I have no eyes at all: "Can't we talk about tomorrow's play?" He Yutao looked at Cheng Junnan and didn't speak, he seemed to guess the purpose of the criminal guide running over, he didn't say anything when he left just now.

Cheng Junnan also thought of it and smiled: "Criminal director, you can rest assured, I will fight with He Yutao and will not be in the crew." The criminal guide smiled relievedly, "Then where are you going to fight, I'll go and watch."