chapter 83 freeze frame

The two were in a stalemate, and Cheng Junnan and Dai Zheng did not talk, because Cheng Junnan was very spineless and hid.

Dai Zheng naturally did not force him, he was also at fault for causing today's situation, he should not think that Cheng Junnan's psychological endurance was as strong as he was, Cheng Junnan looked strong on the outside, but his heart was extremely fragile, could not be stimulated, and once stimulated, it was like being touched by a turtle and directly retracted back into his shell.

After the truce, Cheng Junnan and Dai Zheng did not see each other for a week, and Cheng Junnan thought that this was the end.

However, on the rainy day, Cheng Junnan saw Dai Zheng standing in the rain without an umbrella.

He couldn't see his face from a distance, but he also knew that the season at this time was drenched in rain and definitely did not have a good end, and cheng Junnan walked away with a soft heart, and then, then Dai Zheng opened his mouth, he said: "I know you can't let go of me."

Cheng Junnan stood in front of him without speaking, he wanted to listen to Dai Zheng continue to speak, give him a chance, but also give himself a chance.

After thinking about it for a week, he knew that he was a little impulsive, but there was no young man who was not impulsive.

Dai Zheng continued, "I have never betrayed you, not now, and not in the future. I know that it is not practical to guarantee anything now, so why don't you look at my performance in the future. I was also wrong about things some time ago, and I didn't tell you in advance about the identity of the lady who attended the banquet to make you misunderstood, but I thought clearly, no matter what I do in the future, I will report to you in advance, so that there will be more misunderstandings between us. But only if you believe in me and give me a chance. Cheng Junnan

did not soften his attitude because of Dai Zheng's words, but made his attitude more clear and clear.

He loves Dai Zheng and can't do without it.

He smiled and then got into the car, with Dai Zheng following.

Arguing or something, is not for them.

After returning home and changing into dry clothes, Dai Zheng cooked ginger soup for himself, and just coaxed Cheng Junnan back, and he did not dare to let the other party do it.

Therefore, the result of the strong rain in the rain was that Dai Zheng launched a high fever at night, and Cheng Junnan was a little speechless.

How Dai Zheng thought of the rotten section of that kind of romance novel, it was really special dog blood, and it was really a cold and fever of dog blood.

Caring for the sick becomes his duty.

This quarrel does not know who lost and who won, and it seems that no one has lost or won.

After this, Neither Cheng Junnan nor Dai Zheng mentioned the word "breakup" again, because when they mentioned these two words, it was really the time when their relationship went to the end, and in this life, Cheng Junnan and Dai Zheng would not mention it again, and they would cherish the people in front of them more and more.

Dai Zheng didn't know how Cheng Junnan had figured it out at that time, but it didn't matter now.

Let the future witness their love. <

*

After having a goal, Cheng Junnan also began to get busy, becoming a good student who entered the state of preparation for the exam, and every day in addition to taking care of the children, he was looking at the secretary's words and the like. His memory is not bad, the content he has read can basically be written down, the time spent reading and preparing for the exam every day is actually not too much, and the time spent playing with his son is still quite long.