chapter 46 chance encounters

When Cheng Junnan was nagging Mu Yunling's childhood troubles, Mu Yunling was sitting calmly in the car, and the traffic outside the window seemed to confuse his eyes, but in fact, he was just out of his mind and holed his brain.

When He Ruoming left the Dai family's main mansion, he directly handed Mu Yunling to He Yutao's care, and He Yutao said that he didn't need his brother to arrange him to know how to do it, and of course his fiancé had to take care of himself. Mu Yunling's unusual quiet made He Yutao a little uneasy, and he simply reached out with his long hand to wrap Mu Yunling, who was wandering in space, close to his arms, Mu Yunling was stunned for a moment and did not struggle, but chose to find a comfortable position to lean on.

He Yutao ticked the corners of his mouth satisfactorily.

In the society for many years, Mu Yunling is no longer the stunned Qing of the year, nor is he a fool who can be deceived casually, Lin Qing's city government and scheming are something he can't see, and with his background, he feels that He Yutao's position in his mind is more important.

Well, in the future, he will start a family with He Yutao, which seems to be quite interesting to think.

Imagine teasing He Yingdi every day and teasing his son again, and the heaviness when he left the Dai family seemed to dissipate a little.

The two were speechless along the way.

Back at home, He Yutao skillfully changed into indoor plush slippers, that is, after he moved in, Mu Yunling specially bought it for him, the baby was not good, no one came to wear it, even Mu Yunling could not wear it wrong, otherwise he would be stared at by Emperor He Ying.

He didn't eat much at night, Mu Yunling was now a body for two people, and Lin Qingyi didn't have anything to eat, and now his stomach was grumbling with hunger. TThe time was a little late, and he couldn't call for takeaway, Mu Yunling was a little tired and didn't want to move.

He Yutao, who paid special attention to Mu Yunling today, heard the cry of his stomach, that is, his son was hungry, as a father, he must feed his son, He Yutao hammered a hammer: "I cook you a supper, what do you want to eat."

Considering the deeds of He Yutao's bowl falling out of a mouth a few days ago, Mu Yunling suddenly woke up a lot and said euphemistically: "Or I will come, cook a noodle." He Yutao was

not satisfied with Mu Yunling's performance and insisted, "No, I will come." You can teach me how to do it, anyway, anyway, I will take care of you in the future, and cooking is also OK.

Half an hour later, two bowls of noodles sold in general were freshly baked, Mu Yunling was still eating quite happily, He Yutao hung his head and ate noodles silently, compared to the noodles That Mu Yunling made for him, it was not a star and a half, it seemed that Sun Peng still had to let Sun Peng find a private restaurant for him to learn how to cook.

The emotion between Mu Yunling and He Yutao was not as deep as that between Cheng Junnan and Dai Zheng, and he was particularly sleepy now, and he did not have the heart to tell He Yutao about his past, and after eating noodles, he took a comfortable bath and lay down on the bed for less than a minute before falling asleep.

Then He Yutao, who came in, did whatever he wanted to do, lightly, turned off all the lights in the room before climbing into bed, gently caressing Mu Yunling's stomach and entering sleep with a satisfied look, and soon after, he was also a person with a family.

Considering that he was going out to shoot a movie, Mu Yunling was alone at home and had no one to take care of, he decided to let his mother get a nanny to cook for Mu Yunling tomorrow, it is best to be able to cook Sichuan cuisine, Mu Yunling has recently been particularly spicy, and even he has begun to fall in love with the spicy taste. <